• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
and now, the many ways to wear a giant blanket scarf

damir x damir x damir + random extras + attachment + fb

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Not into bows1's jacke or baconzilla's sneakers. The sneakers just remind me of a cast or splint or something.

Last edited:

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thumbs and compliments guys! I am now waiting for the obviously MoK x Yohji collabo. It will be killer.

It's weird to me that people seem to think you need a certain body type for YY. Pulling it off is something else entirely (although I'm not sure I agree either) but if there ever was a designer whose work is compatible with body types to an almost universal level, it's Yohji.
I think.

Agree completely. Like shah also said, it's more about the mindset than anything really. Just a quick glance through his runway shows and random fit pics online show a wide diversity of body types and people wearing his clothing. The one thing most Yohji people I have seen seem to share is a kind of inner confidence and/or not taking themselves too seriously. If you just relax and let things flow the clothes will know what to do and you'll feel great (will hopefully look great too):slayer:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

NO THUMB UP FOR YOU!!!

:lol: yeah i have to say those pics are reaaallllyyy bad i can't even tell what's going on and i'm still wearing that outfit now ... oh well, got me a new camera which arrives next week some time i may actually have to start poasting real waywt pics ?????

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cmon shah, get a better coat :p

blanket scarf is so tempting. wearing my ss shawlcape right now ftw

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

cmon shah, get a better coat :p

i know , this is a garbage one i usually wear to gym haha i went for a smoke in the park (btw, cigars are disgusting , i apparently forgot how much i hate them !!!) and it was so cold

any suggestions ? i want to keep the egg silhouette you know...but hard to find anything else. winter is probably coming to a close so no rush, i may wait till next winter to do this

i'm interested in some of the repeating forms he cuts each season

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i know , this is a garbage one i usually wear to gym haha i went for a smoke in the park (btw, cigars are disgusting , i apparently forgot how much i hate them !!!) and it was so cold
any suggestions ? i want to keep the egg silhouette you know...but hard to find anything else. winter is probably coming to a close so no rush, i may wait till next winter to do this
i'm interested in some of the repeating forms he cuts each season

ah i saw a yohji coat on sz classified a couple weeks ago, was a big trench wool deal. meant to pm it to you, but forgot what threadit was in...maybe its still there sumhwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads