• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

or you can go the shah/damir route and wear the most voluminous of garments :teach:

Looks pretty awesome on you, want to buy me some?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

teger I think you are the only person in the world that has had a negative opinion about my awesome scarf and I'm assuming you don't like it because it's not boring enough

DING DING DING DING DING

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Something about this look reminded me of somebody, but I couldn't think of who. Then I watched the 60 Minutes segment on Michael Buble
Michael-Buble-Blasts-Kim-Kardashian-in-Concert-2.jpg

that's just cold

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I need to step up my photography game, but I decided at the last minute to take this and only had a phone and my dirty ass mirror available. Shirt is Paul Smith, dark green corduroy floral-ish print.

redacted

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i don't see your wedding band !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait reflection-right-hand :embar:

well that's all i could make out any way, and possible some short thin-tailed animal that is hunting you without you noticing

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hah, the little animal is our new dog: a rescue named Lucy. She is stealthy. Wedding band is definitely there. I only take it off at the gym. Photo sucks. Probably shouldn't have bothered. Here's a closeup of the fabric I took some time back with a proper camera. Looks very nice worn, which is why I tried the pic. C'est la vie.

cut

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There are answers to this.
Buying clothes and trying to slim them down has taught me both my measurements and the measurements of the clothing I want. Thigh measurement is an important measurement for raw denim, especially slim, low rise cuts. Common advice is to size by your thigh or to size up for your thighs for certain brands / cuts. Also, thigh size is a point of pride / consternation among lifters / athletes. You become really aware of it when you start working out and those first 3 bottoms you bought when you joined SF no longer fit. How you missed all of this must be some sort of perfect storm of unaware swirling about you.

26" quads, sweat pants erryday until I get enough moneys for new standards or something.

I like the scarf in the Aeglus fit, don't think it looks particularly out of place. Whole fit looks really good, I think it could be improved with a pair of plain dark knit gloves though.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm with Teger on this :hide:

I've always thought the pattern on that scarf wasn't quite up to par, and I rarely like the way it looks with what aeg wears, especially the leathers.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
yea clearly the problem is that it's not boring enough, even though i suggested this type of scarf as an alternative:

http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/DisplayProduct.jsp?d=U&s=B&c=Faliero+Sarti&product=FALI-UA1

cause that's boring, right?

this is really boring too!

http://www.drakes-london.com/scarves/kings-cashmere-box-check-scarf

and considering you ***** about how awful koreans dress all the time, arguing that nobody else has had something means.. what exactly? it looks like it's from old navy. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=62149&vid=1&pid=887780&scid=887780002

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Somebody isn't getting friend-accepted with that sassy attitude

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
tween_spirit and I are the only ones who know whats up. and eason I think your pants have cut off the supply of oxygen to your brain :(

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
its true, i would definitely take advantage of cheap chinese labor to get all my clothes custom made. it's not like eason is buying MMM or TOJ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads