• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by euPho
http://i55.tinypic.com/rvve37.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/23jodgp.jpg
wbykpy.jpg

normally i can't stand workwear but I really like this. the colors are all really nice. everything fits really well. the jeans look sick and the size of the cuff + stacking is soooo good.
Originally Posted by jet
photo3zg.jpg

really like the green vest
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Well here's a medicore fit I cobbled together for salsa class tonight.
2eml9pz.jpg
I've had the Takel shirt for at least two years (is Takel even still around?) and this is the first time I've worn it. I don't know if I should get the sides taken in for a more Eason/gay fit. Shoes are used Johnston & Murphy I bought off eBay for $50, bought for the sole purpose of wearing to salsa class (which I attend once every few months,) so obviously I wasn't gonna splurge. Jeans are SFx5EP, obvii.

sorry dude. i'm gonna be blunt. this looks like ****. you look like a bro-dude from the sort of club that The Real World cast hangs out at. pants are too tight around the thighs. the shirt is too short. the bell shaped curve/flare at the bottom of the shirt looks terrible and (when combined with your tight jeans) accentuates your feminine hips. stacking looks bad but that's probably the jean's fault (i.e. the denim quality/treatment). the sleeves of your shirt are too short; when you bend your elbow the sleeve will come up and give that band of outsiders look which doesn't work with the shirt cut, your body shape or anything else you are wearing. the collar looks limp and hardly stands up. the unbuttoned neckline + necklace also looks bad, IMO. shoes seem mediocre but i guess since you are using them for dancing it doesn't really matter. you would have been better off taking those 50 bucks to a vintage store and buying some cool brown wingtips that would work equally well for dancing. wtf man. you've got 6000+ posts and are consistently one of the worst posters. I normally wouldn't say this but I'm gonna have to agree with Uncontrol. If you haven't learned a single thing from this forum up until now....I don't see much hope for you
Originally Posted by darkknight
yF1wN.png
http://i.imgur.com/pphzV.png
5EJCk.png

this is awesome. i just got a Lanvin jacket that has a similar look. The denim + black CPs looks great too. sick.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
sorry dude. i'm gonna be blunt. this looks like ****. you look like a bro-dude from the sort of club that The Real World cast hangs out at. pants are too tight around the thighs. the shirt is too short. the bell shaped curve/flare at the bottom of the shirt looks terrible and (when combined with your tight jeans) accentuates your feminine hips. stacking looks bad but that's probably the jean's fault (i.e. the denim quality/treatment). the sleeves of your shirt are too short; when you bend your elbow the sleeve will come up and give that band of outsiders look which doesn't work with the shirt cut, your body shape or anything else you are wearing. the collar looks limp and hardly stands up. the unbuttoned neckline + necklace also looks bad, IMO. shoes seem mediocre but i guess since you are using them for dancing it doesn't really matter. you would have been better off taking those 50 bucks to a vintage store and buying some cool brown wingtips that would work equally well for dancing.

i feel threatened

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl

Just my opinion, but my FAVORITE hands down fit of yours so far, snowman. Denim fit, jacket, nice white V neck - fresh right down to the hair. No offense intended (as I know you like them a lot) but you look great with the no glasses look - stay with that for a bit. p.s. - the cows are my neighbors
smile.gif
But they have a TON...like hundreds... but again, ::golf clap:: at this fit. Handsome ****. edit; in the off chance you haven't been getting laid snowman -- go out NOW. I don't care what time it is. Get to the bar and everything will fall into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads