• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
unfortunately neither does dressing like a bum; but i'm sure uncontrol has already told you that enough times

Can't he be critical of anything without someone jumping on him for dressing differently? Not to mention that these comments aren't witty or humourus and border on annoying.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
you ******* son of a *****

Yeah I know but I only have like 4 shirts that fit my chest now, am I really gonna have to have a separate set of clothes depending on what period of a program I'm on? :/

I do two things in spring/summer: button up shirts, and v-neck t's.

I need to get a leather jacket custom made sometime, but HOW CAN I TRUST DREW TO MAKE ME ONE WHEN HE PRETENDS HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SOMETS I GAVE HIM??

nah I'm cool dawg Ima just chill here for a minute

Dress shirts are not supposed to be skintight anyway, just get some Chinese tailor to make you a few for like $20/shirt. Make them slim fit but a lot more relaxed than that and you'll be fine. Right now you look like you have the same tailor Belmondo had in the 70s.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Belmondo is awesome. They used to be a lot more loose, but I've gained a fair few pounds in the last 2 years.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by axe
Holy ****, this has an awesome 70s vibe to it. You look like Shaft's long-lost brother.
Beard is ******* sick, it's better than regular strength Barims, it's ultra-strength.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Awesome, do this, do this often.
Originally Posted by aeglus
**** you it rocks, barims is awesome and killed every fit for a week
Originally Posted by jet
Barims nice to see you back friend.
Originally Posted by zissou
I instantly thought 'Marvin Gaye' when I saw that second barims pic. So awesome.
Originally Posted by scott.m
Gil Scott Heron looking mother ******, I do like the shirt though Barims.
Originally Posted by robbie
rad, don't stay away so long next time man
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Barims, the sunglasses and beard complement each other so well. Badass.
Originally Posted by cocostella
Barims - Beard is absolutely dope. Nice change.
Originally Posted by 1969
Gotta pile on for Barims. Fantastic all around and sunglasses work really well. Baron Davis take note.
Thank you all very much. I became rather ambivalent about shaving a few weeks ago - too much damage. Someone screamed "It's Jesus!" at me the other day
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Barims I miss you. That beard is righteous.
Likewise - everything well, fellow?
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that beard's kinda gross imo. neckbeard is never good
I find a clean neck with a beard too clinical to be natural. I'll nevertheless run it through a trimming and neatening and some point and let you see the results
Originally Posted by bows1
Whoa this looks awesome! Did you lose weight?
I've been excercising since moving to Ghana in December, mainly to shed pounds rather than to build up muscle. I've a suit from 1978 that I'm finally able to sit down in
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, barims looking cool as ****. Why do i have the feeling that in 10 years or so we're gonna be seeing barims in movies or some ****?
Thank you, but I'll be nearly middle-aged in 10 years - does Hollywood still discriminate? Mind you, I think there's a career in Ghanaian films if I'd like it. Bizarre morality tales that normally involve voodoo, superpowers, adultery and mental abuse - oddly true to life here
Originally Posted by chronoaug
why you gotta bring race into this? smh...
I lol'd
Originally Posted by sq4you
this suits you so much better
eason.png

I lol'd again
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Nice fitting shirts =/= seeing easons mantits IMO. It's okay because it seems like he's in good shape but it's moving from a nice slim to eurotrash tight territory.. Wish you would try out some slightly different looks eason. You're the biscotti of the button down shirt world. No hate
I like the idea of Eason developing a Hedi-esque aesthetic, actually - being the slim type, he's a good candidate for a touch of decadent grunge and Burberry Prorsum shirts

Smahatma

Reaction score
Beard is ******* sick, it's better than regular strength Barims, it's ultra-strength.
It's a skinny Rick Ross.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
I was too distracted by the visible vneck and... pocket square? Why?

+1 on losing the v-neck tee, or at least get a lower cut one you can't see.

I think it's his sunglasses in his pocket, not a pocket square

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the visible v neck is fine
not sure if the shirt would look better unbuttoned tho

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah u good but there a plenty of members who i wish would come 2 this realization

Dw3610wm

Reaction score
Hey guys, posted this in MC but thought its perhaps more appropriate for SW&D; my debut here so be kind!

dfdfdfdc.jpg

Shawl collar jumper by Alexander McQueen, white cotton trousers by Tom Ford.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I missed the bearded love bus, but here's another - looks good. It balances your head as you seem to wear your hair long. You can trim a beard without making a beard look trim, of course.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
30720_424530165733_576210733_6016033_789242_n.jpg

Well, I rather liked them. I've two questions - are you and the Mrs. framing these for home and is your friend still teaching you photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads