• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ yep, barims is on an entirely other level. I love the attention to detail and period touches but without being stuffy or retro. all the details are fantastic: suit shoulders, fishmouth lapel, shirt collar points, tie finessed just so. and those killer sunglasses.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like this, but I'd like it a lot more it the pants weren't so ripped up. The wash on the jeans makes for a really nice color palette with everything else. I don't think a darker wash would have looked nearly as nice.

Smalto shot silk suiting at the Polo, recently. You should have seen some of the other outfits:
1el73a.jpg

I'm excited for when you are able to tell us that either you or an actor playing a role styled after you will be in the next Guy Ritchie movie.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many thanks, people

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

^nice
what's the difference between hardcore lurking and just regular core lurking?

Penetration.
Actually in Philly for the summer, which is arguably a worse place to be with the humidity. Was cool today though because it rained so I threw the jacket on

Late pass, but drop me a line if you wanna grab a beer sometime.

Philly is arguably a worse place to be for a lotta reasons. :rimshot:

Stillblade

Reaction score

^nice
what's the difference between hardcore lurking and just regular core lurking?

Whereas a regular lurker would only peruse the forum when he's bored and has exhausted all other forms of paltry entertainment on the web, a hardcore lurker is one who makes a habit of browsing the site and absorbing as much inspiration/information as he can.

And yeah sorry for the backhanded compliment lol. Last time I was in this thread it was all lame outfits with people going "THAT SHIRT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN 0.74 CM AT ≈21.9 CM BELOW THE ARMPIT HOLES". I see a lot of more interesting **** here now... admittedly some that were called out as "troll fits" :embar:

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, heading back to Cali in a week so I'll have to take you up on that offer another time, notwithit

Inland Empire and Philly are both not-so-ideal but w/e, hopefully I can get a job in NYC or SF once I'm out of school

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First Svensson fit?

Everlane
Topman
Svensson

The Svenssons don't look blindingly-white in most lighting - they're really more of an off-white. They're also very comfortable.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** I legitimately thought that was slack tide and thought why he would buy all white svenssons when he has so many cps lol!
Good fit bud

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tween, were you at the house of vans? Free booze and music, lemonade, chairlift and washed out! Excited to see the xx this coming monday. Smaller venue 650 vs 3000.

7707161070_ec109f38b6_z.jpg

7707159378_7f203b1ee3_z.jpg

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
random fit pic from a few nights ago. Spots are just on the mirror.

white with black strip v-neck - Club Monaco
navy wool sideflap pant - random find at Daffy's
green and white shoes - converse (CP's look-alike on a budget?)

img0231bq.jpg

details on pants (pleated and one large cross over fold) plus random belt
img0233nn.jpg

textures (fuzzy cotton shirt, wool pants, rubber/leather shoes)
. .(yes, I know, buy smaller socks...)
img0229xa.jpg

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And a single tear of joy rolled down Hagg's cheek... SF acceptance - at last! Looks good/natural on you though (0).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads