• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monn1k

Reaction score
Could also just be tall-person syndrome; namely that a lot of people over 6' try to make themselves look shorter because they feel awkward. I always felt pretty uncomfortable doing the "Jump Around" dance at awesome middle school cafeteria dances because I was practically jumping over people's shoulders.
i like that fit though, and if the guy did a teensy bit of work with weights and posture that sweater tee would probably become incredibly flattering. Jean wash is cool, but I think I'll always hate that nudie pocket stitching. At least it's kind of washed out.
-
I don't stand up tall all the time indeed. Also recognize what you're saying about the Jump Around dance... It's just awkward.

About the T/posture: this T is probably the most unforgiving piece to my current build I have... Because of the bottom edge which is made of stretch material and the type of cotton the shirt is made of. My build isn't that terrible, with a little training of my upper back and by just standing up tall most can be fixed. I do have a small form of a form of anterior pelvic tilt though and gonna be working on that from now a bit and more intensively when I'll be going to the gym next academic year.

About the posture: I don't really fitness at the moment... I do have a subscription, but while playing basketball 3-4 times a week I just didn't feel like going to the fitness centre next to that. Didn't really have time for it (internship) and I don't really like going on my own. Next academic year (when I'm going to study again) I will be going to fitness a lot more with a good friend of mine. Will probably quit basketball (at a competitive level).

About the nudies: I just started checking out styleforum (october last year) and all the jeans I owned before this were Levi's 504 (511/513 doesn't go upto 36), Nudies and Boss Orange. Selling out the Levi's and Boss Orange ones at the moment since I don't like the fit of those anymore. Keeping the Nudies since I still love the fit of Slim Jim/Thinn Finn. I realize on these light jeans the orange stitching is way too much. I also own pairs of all black and grey Nudies (which I still wear A LOT) and on those the pocket stitching is in black.

Being super tall can be really agitating when you have to look down to speak or listen to people. It's like, "****, quit forcing me into bad posture because of your shortness."
And yeah, the fit is totally fine—it's just tough to wear something so unforgiving of one's posture/fitness. The Dazed-and-Confused-wash jean looks particularly cool as well.
This.

What size are your CP's? My shoe size is US 14-15 and I'm trying to get into the designer baller foot wear, but not too many options out there
ffffuuuu.gif
They are BBall high CP's... They fit real narrow, but do fit a bit larger than your average CP. That's why I've got these in size 45. My normal CP size is 46. I feel you on the designer baller footwear.... Only baller sneakers I own are CP's. KvA/Ann/MMM etc. don't make size 46 if I'm correct and even then I probably would need a size 47 in those brands.

Glad with all your comments and at least now I know these jeans deserve some more wear. :)

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:)
are you going to wear that all day? let's hope robin can find his arsenal form..

Last edited:

forever28

Reaction score
About the nudies: I just started checking out styleforum (october last year) and all the jeans I owned before this were Levi's 504 (511/513 doesn't go upto 36), Nudies and Boss Orange. Selling out the Levi's and Boss Orange ones at the moment since I don't like the fit of those anymore. Keeping the Nudies since I still love the fit of Slim Jim/Thinn Finn. I realize on these light jeans the orange stitching is way too much. I also own pairs of all black and grey Nudies (which I still wear A LOT) and on those the pocket stitching is in black.

This.

They are BBall high CP's... They fit real narrow, but do fit a bit larger than your average CP. That's why I've got these in size 45. My normal CP size is 46. I feel you on the designer baller footwear.... Only baller sneakers I own are CP's. KvA/Ann/MMM etc. don't make size 46 if I'm correct and even then I probably would need a size 47 in those brands.

Glad with all your comments and at least now I know these jeans deserve some more wear. :)

it's not hard to take the stitching off. I have done it many times.

My Raf Simons and Common Projects sneakers fit about the same, so... :)

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where ya been kanyasian?!?

Happy fathers day to all the papa's out there :slayer:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Haha Shah, you're in El Paso, right?

Yeah was there for few days of speculation etc. Saddle up, hoss
EmoticonCowboy.gif

snake - I haven't ridden in ages, this horse was also too small, just a goofy curious baby.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think TCWalter is a real person who politely goes about his day wearing his white CPs and holding doors for old ladies, then goes home to clean his Glock and listen to NWA on full volume.

I want to believe

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't like the jute kicks but the more I see them the more they grow on me. Considering the high-tops :/

Also great color on the jeans, but you should probably roll up your sleeves a little bit more.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Ahh....why exactly shouldn't you like them? I would buy the painted hightops in a heartbeat if they are released

Sleeves come pinned and rolled already, I don't put in time at the gym to wear long sleeves and a jacket :teach:

Last edited:

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jute trainers are growing on me too. somebody should start an MMM thread (hendrix?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads