• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJPA

Reaction score

click to enlarge - sorry for poor photo quality (bad lighting/camera) 

edit: can't figure out how to post a bigger picture haha 

TOJ 
RO 
DBSS (no vis) 

Yea I agree, not a very helpful post =P

I like it, Id like to see it without your hands in your pockets. If the pants are as voluminous without your hands in the pockets the cinch at the bottom of the jacket makes it look like you just have a really low waist. Or some form of double stacked torso (no offense if you secretly have two torsos)

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I've not lost much, it's more the cunning photo angle, scarf hiding gut and slim longer coat hiding arse :embar:

Your photographer is a miracle worker

click to enlarge - sorry for poor photo quality (bad lighting/camera) 

edit: can't figure out how to post a bigger picture haha 

TOJ 
RO 
DBSS (no vis) 

Are you wearing bling on your crotch?

chaos

Reaction score

miran

Reaction score

I don't think I've ever been described as ripe before :crackup:
I'm also not sure your comparison pays Shah any compliments...

LOL....I don't know the word in English..."mature" I guess, but re. your body, than your behaviour...use the same word for eg. with artichokes, where the "unripe" (young) ones are tender and sweet, whereas the "ripe" older ones are tough, woody, not as flavourful and so not good eating...
When I was a kid, I'd sometimes go to the market with my grandmother and there would be a huge pile of artichokes at the stall...they would arrive hauled by a Piaggio Ape making that awful noise and belching out toxic fumes...and the guy selling them would cut off the stem with a huge machete, and throw them onto the giant pile...and you'd always see a mob of (usually older) women rummaging through the pile, tossing most of them aside as "ripe" and picking only the "unripe" ones :) The guy running the stall would be screaming "Ladies ladies, please, let's not be bruising my prize artichokes now...there's enough for all of you!"...
I'm just winding you up, ManofKent...:nodding:

Last edited:

FOP

Reaction score

granted, but no one should be able to dress for THAT body type, ok

I at least appreciate otter/malakas when he's at least poking fun at people's fatness/clothing-choice, etc as opposed to their less alterable features such as facial/bone structure/height, etc. Especially since you blur your face out. It's not very nice to make fun of something that can't be changed through self-hatred/manorexia.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
muQj1.jpg

canada goose
spiewak
triple 5 soul
first edition
shades of greige
juun j

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
thumbs up this post if you've ever slept with a woman at least twice your age :slayer:

your age at the time, not now :foo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics