• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

transient

Reaction score
I remember melonadejello doing some of the best goth ninja I've seen around herem so the varsity kinda threw me off. But still looks really great.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

How do these fit compared to BoO and Gitman? I'm in between sizes in Gitman and BoO is out of my price range at retail.

I don't know the Gitman fit, only tried on BoO once but IIRC the N&F was actually slimmer then the BoO. very narrow sleeves and shorter in the body I think?

can anyone compare?

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't know the Gitman fit, only tried on BoO once but IIRC the N&F was actually slimmer then the BoO. very narrow sleeves and shorter in the body I think?
can anyone compare?

Also feel N&F is slimmer than BoO, at least in the arms, all bodies feel that same for me (disproportional body)... Gitman x Opening Ceremony seems to be slimmer than normal Gitman, so that could be an option also.

EDIT : Gant oxfords are short but less slim and the cloth is less substantial

Last edited:

Shirt+Pants

Reaction score

Also feel N&F is slimmer than BoO, at least in the arms, all bodies feel that same for me (disproportional body)... Gitman x Opening Ceremony seems to be slimmer than normal Gitman, so that could be an option also.
EDIT : Gant oxfords are short but less slim and the cloth is less substantial

Man that's crazy slim. Looking into OC x Gitman right now. Thanks for your help fellas.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
adding to the pile of ****** phone pics

KGUF1.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually going to be putting my Raf ss09 trousers 44 up for grabs soon. Perhaps they can help you get over losing those ss pants. :eek:

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic waffle, would be great to see a full length shot.

Brands? Also, I'd prolly switch out the black boots for brown, but w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads