• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

Caught some cool light this morning.

Last edited:

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score

JayCrabs

Reaction score
b29d58f7af4866841ce24164a92f8224.jpg

It's not a crazy expensive watch like some of you have but I like it. My new tissot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

IGotId

Reaction score
I have decided to flip my Daytona for an AP RO, the only question is which one? 15202 or 15300? I've found a straight up trade for a blue 15300 & would obviously have to add cash for a 15202 trade.

My other main watches are a Rolex GMT BLNR, a Reverso duo bleu, & a Speedy Pro...

Your thoughts?

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I have decided to flip my Daytona for an AP RO, the only question is which one? 15202 or 15300? I've found a straight up trade for a blue 15300 & would obviously have to add cash for a 15202 trade.

My other main watches are a Rolex GMT BLNR, a Reverso duo bleu, & a Speedy Pro...

Your thoughts?

If you have the means to get the 15202 then it is the ONLY choice. It is the RO.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your thoughts?
I love the RO and I think its a great addition to any collection. The 15300 vs 15202 is a scenario that has been discussed many times on this forum you may want to do a search as there is lots of good info already posted. I just don't want to bore you with stuff I've already said about the various models. Both a great watches. You should try them on because even though they are both 39 mm in diameter they wear and feel different on the wrist because of the differences in thickness of both the case and the bracelet. In addition the clasp/closure is different. I find the clasp of the 2012 and later ROs more comfortable than those of earlier pieces.

You really can't go wrong with either, its just a matter of which is best for you.

OmarDubaibanker

Reaction score

I love the RO and I think its a great addition to any collection. The 15300 vs 15202 is a scenario that has been discussed many times on this forum you may want to do a search as there is lots of good info already posted.  I just don't want to bore you with stuff I've already said about the various models.  Both a great watches.  You should try them on because even though they are both 39 mm in diameter they wear and feel different on the wrist because of the differences in thickness of both the case and the bracelet.  In addition the clasp/closure is different.  I find the clasp of the 2012 and later ROs more comfortable than those of earlier pieces. 

You really can't go wrong with either, its just a matter of which is best for you. 
15400 for me anyday!

IGotId

Reaction score
I love the RO and I think its a great addition to any collection. The 15300 vs 15202 is a scenario that has been discussed many times on this forum you may want to do a search as there is lots of good info already posted. I just don't want to bore you with stuff I've already said about the various models. Both a great watches. You should try them on because even though they are both 39 mm in diameter they wear and feel different on the wrist because of the differences in thickness of both the case and the bracelet. In addition the clasp/closure is different. I find the clasp of the 2012 and later ROs more comfortable than those of earlier pieces.

I'm fairly certain I've asked this question here in the past as well!

Unfortunately it's very difficult to find a 15300 to try on...I was able to try on a 15202 at the NYC boutique & found it amazing!

I guess part of me wonders if the 15300 having been discontinued plays a role in this decision?

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I'm fairly certain I've asked this question here in the past as well!

Unfortunately it's very difficult to find a 15300 to try on...I was able to try on a 15202 at the NYC boutique & found it amazing!

I guess part of me wonders if the 15300 having been discontinued plays a role in this decision?

I dunno...I find the 15202 immensely better looking. I, personally, wouldn't buy a less attractive watch because it was discontinued.

But that is just me. I won't buy a 15300 or 15400 because it is cheaper, either. It's THE RO or no RO for me. Not everyone thinks like that.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads