• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

Bortelli

Reaction score
What is the general consensus in sizing? Is there a significant quality difference when compared to non selvage gaps?

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just want to throw my hat in here for a second...

I ordered straight from Unbranded's site for the free custom hemming + chain stitch. They tell you that it takes 3-7 days to hem before they're shipped. It's been two weeks and after being told a week ago that my jeans would be hemmed "shortly," yesterday afternoon I found out they still had not started. Not a hint of remorse or an offer to expedite the shipping. I would not advise ordering from them directly if you need to have them before a certain date.

ben2t

Reaction score

Ben, dont you live in LA? How do you walk around in boots and jeans all the time, especially now that it gets hot?
Not always, though i spend most of my day indoor where i even need to wear my jacket. Maybe you are looking for one like this!

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a pair of UB301s in size 34 from Nordstrom and they are some real nut hugger/killers. It's been about 2 weeks and I've worn them around the house and out for long walks and they are still killing my gonads.

0.jpg

Might have to exchange them for UB201s

Last edited:

1000km

Reaction score
UB221s are doing a serious disservice to my nuts. Hoping they'll ease up soon or we can forget about our plans for a second child.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

UB221s are doing a serious disservice to my nuts. Hoping they'll ease up soon or we can forget about our plans for a second child.
Sounds like you need to sell them and buy a bigger size, for your family's sake!
Ordered a pair of UB301s in size 34 from Nordstrom and they are some real nut hugger/killers. It's been about 2 weeks and I've worn them around the house and out for long walks and they are still killing my gonads. Might have to exchange them for UB201s
Exchange before it's too late.. If they shrink you'll kick yourself and have to buy another pair...

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Fading really nicely - look great!:)
What is the general consensus in sizing? Is there a significant quality difference when compared to non selvage gaps?
Don't know about sizing, sorry Unbranded and Naked and Famous are the most inexpensive intro to raw denim, but not forever jeans - so they're nicer but won't necessarily last longer than your Gaps....you need to buy Japanese Raws to really get the difference - but they cost a Lot more!:)

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you need to sell them and buy a bigger size, for your family's sake!
Exchange before it's too late..
If they shrink you'll kick yourself and have to buy another pair...

It's never too late with Nordstroms

jcas

Reaction score
Hey, I've read through most of this thread but this if my first time posting. I'm 6', ~167 lbs., with a 32.5" waist and ordered a pair of 101 (Size 33) and 201 (Size 32) to compare the fits. I noticed that the 201 are ~3" inches shorter and seem just as tight in the leg if not tighter. I can button up both pairs fairly easily and have a finger or two of room in the waist. I prefer the 101 fit throughout the legs and prefer the longer inseam as well. I wouldn't mind a little stretch in the legs but I'm kinda worried the waist might get too loose. However, I don't want to size down because I feel like the legs might be a bit too tight then. What do you guys think and how much do these stretch, if at all?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads