• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Only Still Living Men's Fashion Icon?

trapped

Reaction score
Scott Disick. Yes. You heard it right the first time. Yes. He is one of the biggest jerks in the history of mankind ever. You still cannot deny the facts though. He's falling though. In early 2013 he has started to dress more URBAN though. This was due to Kanye West's influence on him. This was the time when the rapper had started to date that big - bootied lass. It has gotten worse when his mother passed in Late 2013. Things have gotten even more bothersome when his father has kicked the bucket too in Early 2014. This was the point where his fashion has gotten pretty much very - very sloppy. He has also started to stop shaving about this time. He is still alive though. His best years was between 2006 and 2012. Just google them. There's no point for me to upload them photographs here. I will if you really want me too. What do you guys think about all these? Thank you for your time and have a nice day ;-)

Also why is THE PREPPY FASHION TREND so hated? It is the only decent current fashion trend nowadays. The other which is not current is of course the CLASSIC MEN'S FASHION OF THE 1910s AND 1920s AND 1930s AND 1940s.

trapped

Reaction score

Scott Dickstick is too LA and is totally lacking in gravitas.

Are you kidding me? He's 100 % Legit New York Upper Crust. Raised in THE HAMPTONS and MANHATTAN was his playground. Still is. His style is total preppy.

He has gotten more LA though no thanks to The Kartrashians.

trapped

Reaction score

Also why is THE PREPPY FASHION TREND so hated? It is the only decent current fashion trend nowadays. The other which is not current is of course the CLASSIC MEN'S FASHION OF THE 1910s AND 1920s AND 1930s AND 1940s.

Can anyone comment on THE PREPPY THING?

pravda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see Scott as preppy. IMO his style is conversational. He actually dares to make his outfits (the only word I can use is pretty) but not bad pretty, handsome pretty. Like when he gets dressed he asks the question:"How can I look so good women want to take me to bed?"; "How can I make guys envy me?"

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you kidding me? He's 100 % Legit New York Upper Crust. Raised in THE HAMPTONS and MANHATTAN was his playground. Still is. His style is total preppy.

He has gotten more LA though no thanks to The Kartrashians.

Garbage! I had no idea of his antecedents, but from the photos he is neither
preppy, trad nor Ivy in his style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads