• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasky

Reaction score
throwing my hat into the ring with this moto fit from today.

5012281575_51c9cb2f2c.jpg
5012281393_170dabb096.jpg
5012908474_f51596c587.jpg
5012281781_75be1e541e.jpg
5012281695_3777d9f0b6_z.jpg

surplus/toj/random korean t-shirt/uniqlo/clark's

bonus photo of toj-induced finger trauma:

5012281623_3360867c8b.jpg

modalsaliency

Reaction score
I don't normally do this, but I was wearing ToJ as I sat down at the computer so what the hell.
lala.jpg
I look dopey as ****. This is because, in Korea, happy family thanksgiving time involves getting sloshed. (Much like every other activity that begins with the words "In Korea...")

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
old dr posted yesterday, here's the moto as worn today

tumblr_l94upmR2Tm1qbmp06.jpg
tumblr_l94ufxMQPE1qbmp06.jpg

tumblr_l94uqcJvJj1qbmp06.jpg

will do bomber tomorrow if the cool weather holds up then i think that's all my toj pieces

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** Aeglus that is ******* dope

Damn fine

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
keep em coming guys, fits look good, I'm seeing some people for the first time with the contest, so that's good. Forgot there was a leather Harrington out there til that guy on sufu posted his
redface.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
*considers posting a fit for some free TOJage*

*sees first fit*

*gives up*

phong's CP's match his jacket! that's some advanced technique.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by howboutit
any word on when the peacoat might be released?

I was thinking of a redesign.... but when looking it over, I couldn't really find anything I wanted to change on the original, I really liked it through and through. So.... it's ready for order again, starting right now, if you'd like. send us an email.

Colors this year will be Black (with black leather), Navy (with black leather), light Grey heather (with grey leather) black/white herringbone (with black leather) brown (with brown leather) and then a new color, black/white/brown tweed in 95% wool/5% silk, I call it 'ground pepper' because it looks like, well, ground pepper, that will go with brown leather trim.

$450 shipped, as will all the other coats be.

fm8c9c.jpg

grey+with+grey+trim+and+navy+with+black+trim.jpg

shinchrono.jpg

Size (baseline chart, coats still MTM)
20qgpyb.jpg

howboutit

Reaction score
veryy interested, will contact you within the next few weeks for sure. just wondering if you have any color swatches for the grey, herringbone, brown and the tweed though? sold on the navy but I wanna check em out anyways

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unc I added some man jerk to the WAYWT threak too

Aeglus that fit is so dope man, so good to see your evolution - especially one that doesnt just fit into some fashion pigeon hole

It's grunge done perfectly man, TOJ leather looks awesome like that. How did you do it again? Probably going to do that to mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads