1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

oh man, that looks so good nn

2. AllAreCommon

AllAreCommon Senior member

Jacket literally just came in I must say TOJ is definitely manly man approved proper fit pics will come tomorrow.

Post pics or the ToJ followers will sacrifice you to the Jawnz

3. quasky

quasky Senior member

add one of these to blacked-out varsity for true murda steez: [​IMG]

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

^^^^^^^^

Must always be worn with a pair of locs.

5. quasky

quasky Senior member

[​IMG] as seen on ice cube's blacked-out toj0.

6. AllAreCommon

AllAreCommon Senior member

Geezzzzz you sir jjust made me almost have a panic attack that patch needs to be made asap.

7. whereismyshoe

whereismyshoe Senior member

[​IMG]

as seen on ice cube's blacked-out toj0.

hahahah this is fucking awesome.

8. Razele

Razele Senior member

9. SPK

SPK Senior member

Horrible pics but here you go. Maybe i'll take better ones later. Ignore the weird jean fit. Wearing same shirt as nicelynice, but his stuff fits way better hah [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

That leather is mindblowingly good

11. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

12. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

ryan m, nn, and SPK, all those fits look great.

btw, ryan why are you selling your varsity? fit looks good.

13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

ok, quick announcements for the beginning of the week:

I am up, been thinking about this week's agenda and logs, and I'm waiting on those few all-grey TOJ0's, a couple other ones that were in unique colors, and then I gotta remake a few for people... so since I gotta do another material run on those and it's not any more effort to make 1 or 10, I have decided to open it up one last time for late scragglers, and do my patented clean up run on TOJ0's. This is really the last chance now, just a few days and then they're done. I'd say til Wednesday or Thursday.

dizzhizz is back from vacation (and I'm kinda back in working mode again too after taking it slower for the past few weeks) and we are gonna spend today and tomorrow organizing stuff, there's little things here and there that need to get sorted out, the orders are a lot of odds n ends right now and there's some adjustments/remakes I still gotta do, those need everything to be shut down because you can't drive the wrong way down a one-way street and back up the machine, haha. Everything is pacing along.

New stuff, well, secrets....

14. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

I am up, been thinking about this week's agenda and logs, and I'm waiting on those few all-grey TOJ0's, a couple other ones that were in unique colors, and then I gotta remake a few for people... so since I gotta do another material run on those and it's not any more effort to make 1 or 10, I have decided to open it up one last time for late scragglers, and do my patented clean up run on TOJ0's. This is really the last chance now, just a few days and then they're done. I'd say til Wednesday or Thursday. .
    Just got a job so maybe I'll finally get one...
    [​IMG]
    What kind of leather is this?

15. impolyt_one

it's the blistered (I'm not sure if it's really blstered or something else, broken?) lamb. See also c00kz' jacket above.

16. impolyt_one

Horrible pics but here you go. Maybe i'll take better ones later. Ignore the weird jean fit. Wearing same shirt as nicelynice, but his stuff fits way better hah

nicelynice is your soulmate/jewish brother from a different mother.

17. SPK

SPK Senior member

Haha, maybe I'll see him on the street one day wearing the same fit. Cookz that blistered lamb band DR is pure sex. Please post some fit pics!

18. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

Please post a fit pic of that DR, it looks awesome!

19. Razele

Razele Senior member

New stuff, well, secrets....

YOU ARE A DICK TEASE

20. Mirrorball

Mirrorball Senior member

I am up, been thinking about this week's agenda and logs, and I'm waiting on those few all-grey TOJ0's, a couple other ones that were in unique colors, and then I gotta remake a few for people... so since I gotta do another material run on those and it's not any more effort to make 1 or 10, I have decided to open it up one last time for late scragglers, and do my patented clean up run on TOJ0's. This is really the last chance now, just a few days and then they're done. I'd say til Wednesday or Thursday.

I am so tempted to order another TOJ0 after seeing some of the awesome colourways here. Not that i don't love my grey one but the camel coloured one and all black look amazing...holy shit i might get 2...

TOJ is gonna bankrupt me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.