• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Got a New Box In the Mail Today

I was not sure about them when I first took them out of the box, but after putting them on, they are going to be a great addition to my collection. I just need to get round laces, the flat waxed are not going to work for me. Thanks again Tom and crew for helping me get one of the last of the 5.5E in the US Alden will make.

wear in good health

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just spent a little while giving my two pairs of Alden cordovan a good clean. I cleaned up my Pitt boots yesterday which I'm selling here (http://www.styleforum.net/t/320148/...orween-chromexcel-size-9-5-d-barrie-last/0_50)
Feel free to make an offer
smile.gif

Alden Longwing (Cigar Shell)

Alden for J.Crew (Colour 8 Cap Toe Boot)
Still awaiting my J Crew Cap Toe Cordovan Boots as they won't ship for another couple of weeks.

I guess I'll just have to be content looking at other peoples pictures for now.

Is it true the burgundy stands out more and is not so dark as the regular cordovan color?

Last edited:

cloudshift

Reaction score

Got a New Box In the Mail Today

I was not sure about them when I first took them out of the box, but after putting them on, they are going to be a great addition to my collection. I just need to get round laces, the flat waxed are not going to work for me. Thanks again Tom and crew for helping me get one of the last of the 5.5E in the US Alden will make.

Very nice looking boot Sir!

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very nice collection. Can you tell us about the saddle shoes?

Thank you and thanks dddress,
Saddle details
Back right corner: suede and color 8 for jcrew
Mid right: black alpine grain and whiskey for blackbird
Front mid: color 4 and black for j gilbert
Front right: color 8 and brown alpine grain for leffot
I end up wearing the suede jcrew the most

topisdown

Reaction score
Are those whiskey? Which model? I don't remember seeing them online before. Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads