• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do we have a clear answer on whats going to be included in the swag bag at the gift suite? Is it a Mulholland deerskin messenger bag stuffed with pink Attolini ties and Simpson sheets?

You'll be disappointed to know that the bag will actually be calf.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You'll be disappointed to know that the bag will actually be calf.

will you save a few for saturday night attendees just in case?

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone reached out to Paul's Hat Works as a vendor? http://www.hatworksbypaul.com/

Mind you the shop is run by women so you may need some of the older guys to show the younger guys how to talk to women without turning into a gibbering idiot.

lefty

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rabbi David Kasher. Tell him I sent you. I hope he can nurture your ruchniyus while you indulge your gashmiyus in taivah land.

yasher coyach. ill try and look him up if i make it out. do i just say dopey shikt mir?

Last edited:

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

yasher coyach. ill try and look him up.
הִנֵּה אָנֹכִי בָא אֶל-רב קשר, וְאָמַרְתִּי לָו, גַּמָּד שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵי; וְאָמְרוּלִי מַה-שְּׁמוֹ, מָה אֹמַר לו.

FTFY

emptym

Reaction score

John from Jack/Knife Outfitters here. Just wanted to take the time and say that all of us at Jack/Knife are excited for the event in May!

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon for those canvas riding pants. The past few days have been far beyond even waxed canvas. I just home from a soaking couple hour ride.
those isaia suits are amazing looking. so are the army PJs...

It's the models.
I'm a Catholic. We are all about doing things that are "technically" okay. If they are convenient. Otherwise, we just ignore the rules. What is this "spirit of the day" thing? It's a foreign concept to me.

Seriously? We're all about the spirit of the law.
:lol: it means while i am not doing anything wrong per se. i am also not doing anything right. i would not be pleased with myself.
lol, not this time buddy.

Augustine once said something like "Nothing received in gratitude is unholy." Something like that. I think it was Augustine.
It isn't just Fok and Gus putting this together, it is the collective talents of many. Especially Parker, not only for his design skills but also for his input and help in seeking out the right venue for the activities. He is making sure we have the right appeal to Streetwear and MC. And, of course, emptym for his encouragement to make the Anniversary more than just a party but a weekend of special events. These two guys have been PMing, calling, researching and following up on loads of details to make the weekend special. It will be worth a flight from Atlanta!

You two guys have been the one's doing all the research. I just had the eye for you two's talent and the tongue to convince Fok to let you do all the real work!
This. Big time. It would be a joy to see the San Francisco crew one more time. :slayer: :cheers:

Excellent.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:laugh: are you gonna be there?

tagid li bvakasha mah shetzarich ani lhagid lharav

**** just got real for Stitchy. The second Shabbos ends, he's buying a plane ticket.

hahaha, not quite. did discuss it with the wife tho. not sure if she is on board, but i can fly solo.

It's the models.

lol, no doubt you studly man of a mod you.

Augustine once said something like "Nothing received in gratitude is unholy." Something like that. I think it was Augustine.

not familiar with this augustine fellow.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone reached out to Paul's Hat Works as a vendor? http://www.hatworksbypaul.com/

Mind you the shop is run by women so you may need some of the older guys to show the younger guys how to talk to women without turning into a gibbering idiot.

lefty

Just checked their website. It looks like the usual costumey crap that passes
for "interesting" clothing in San Francisco. Just a bunch of girls playing dress-up
while working on their social media killer-apps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads