• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Will Jack/Knife be taking measurements and orders? If so, do I need to book an appointment ahead of time?
I sent them an email with these questions, but thought I might get a faster answer here.

Yes. They will be taking measurements and orders. You can walk in. If you are coming at a specific time, you might want to book and appointment with them, but you can also just have a drink and browse until they are ready for you.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Given the fact that I'm both saving for an engagement ring and have opera tickets - yes, really - I won't be able to make this one.
That being said, I await news of fights and bus-shelter sex . . .

Bring along the future bride.
Let her in on your past life.

(Seriously, congratulations on your engagement)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was really hoping andt rying to get out for this event. Not going to happen now since our office is going to have 2 employees no longer here.
Hope you gents have a blast!
BTW, is there going to be a video stream to watch online? Mainly interested in seeing the dolphin experince show.

Maybe. But there will be at least a 1 minute delay to edit out all the sex on bus stops bits.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Really stupid, but kind of serious question...

Will there be name tags?

I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Will there be name tags?
I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

scott.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Will there be name tags?

Boy, you are going to be so surprised when you find out that Imstillmatt is a fat black dude irl.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boy, you are going to be so surprised when you find out that Imstillmatt is a fat black dude irl.

Also, Al Pacino specifically asked that I don't reveal his screen name. Boy, that dude is a major troll though.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think the only acceptable way to do name tags is a pocket square with your name embroidered on it.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I talked with Mike Kuhle of Epaulet, and he is going to be bringing tons of Carmina to the vendor Showcase on May 5. He told me that there are lots of new drops. For those who like to try on shoes before buying them, this is your opportunity, since Mike is the exclusive stockist in North America right now:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Brands-cln-Carmina-Footwear/Categories

ykurtz

Reaction score

I talked with Mike Kuhle of Epaulet, and he is going to be bringing tons of Carmina to the vendor Showcase on May 5. He told me that there are lots of new drops. For those who like to try on shoes before buying them, this is your opportunity, since Mike is the exclusive stockist in North America right now:
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Brands-cln-Carmina-Footwear/Categories

Awesome, I want a pair of the dark brown or tan double monks in size 9/9.5 US!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads