• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are rapidly running out of room for our no-host dinner at Credo. The food is supposed to be delicious, and they are preparing some menu options for us now. Prices should be quite reasonable, though I'm afraid that there is not going to be the customary Styleforum 80% off discount. Just a heads up in case you are interested.

Cheers,

Fok.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Really stupid, but kind of serious question...

Will there be name tags?

I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

Most members can be identified by scent.

I was on a flight recently, and a distinct burrito aroma passed by enroute aft. I knew exactly who it was.

Fortunately, the hatch had not closed and it was still possible to abandon the flight.

emptym

Reaction score
^I was at OTF today for the Alfred Sargent trunk show by Ron Rider and Ami said we were almost booked for the Friday afterparty.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

^I was at OTF today for the AS trunk show by Ron Rider and Ami said we were almost booked for the Friday afterparty.

Yup. We have maybe 5 spots left, out of 60. Sorta nuts. And people are bringing their significant others too. I plan to buy my wife a corsage. Any recommendations for a good florist nearby?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There's a flower stand right in front of On The Fly where I've gotten some nice blooms for the missus.

Sorry I missed you at OTF, Mark. I did run into another distinguished member, though.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There's a flower stand right in front of On The Fly where I've gotten some nice blooms for the missus.
Sorry I missed you at OTF, Mark. I did run into another distinguished member, though.

Was sort of joking. I guess that taking out the part about it being like a prom really made that joke a dud. Well, it's cool. That's been happening for years, ever since I got married actually.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Really stupid, but kind of serious question...
Will there be name tags?
I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

I'm the asian dude

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is the Gerbe Paris lingerie booth at StyXFo being manned by you-know-who?

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Yup. We have maybe 5 spots left, out of 60. Sorta nuts. And people are bringing their significant others too. I plan to buy my wife a corsage. Any recommendations for a good florist nearby?

By "significant others," I assume mafoofan is attending with all of his longwings and mgmXX with all of his tortured vegetables?

:confused:

emptym

Reaction score
^ I hope so.

Sorry I missed you too. Here are some shots of Ron and the shoes.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'll be the guy in the Ed Hardy shirt and Kenneth Cole square toes :slayer:

what model ed hardy shirt are you wearing? god forbid I come in and someone wears the same exact shirt!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads