• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going to be these neighbors wish they had a nice HOA right about now.

Repurpose the Texas bounty hunting law, get those porch pirates doing something useful for once.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody here a resident plant daddy? My south facing window is itching for greens and I just bought some to expand my novice greenthumb. Any tips on hom made fertilizer? Just been using egg shells, orange peels, and used coffee grounds
7E5E7D19-76F3-4430-8345-9F077A6F74A0.jpeg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a ton of plants all over. My plant wall I put in last year has been challenging due to lighting and soil moisture which is hard to tell with hanging pots. I need to switch a couple out but then it should be back to looking good. I’m glad pathos come in enough variations to keep it interesting.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We had one of our refrigerator glass shelves detonate itself while trying to get the glass into the shelf holder. This was outside of the refrigerator so glass was everywhere in the kitchen and eating area. Luckily the glass shattered into little cubes and not tiny needle shards but damn that took like 1.5hrs to clean up.

Also, why are replacement websites so shady looking? After figuring out the Part #, I had to figure out which shady website to buy through and luckily Paypal was a payment option. Hell it could have been a fake Paypal website.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, why are replacement websites so shady looking? After figuring out the Part #, I had to figure out which shady website to buy through and luckily Paypal was a payment option. Hell it could have been a fake Paypal website.
I had to replace a couple of damaged cooktop knobs and had the same reaction. Parts arrived a couple of days later and looked completely genuine, though.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here. Those sites are usually barebones as they target repair and service people and not laypeople (no offense.)

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being in California I am not going to complain about rain, ever. But did spend a fun hour today up to my hips in muddy water trying to clear a storm drain. Having failed, we now have a small creek running down our driveway, which at least is away from the house. Received 5.3 inches in the last 24 hours.*

(*TWSS?)

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being in California I am not going to complain about rain, ever. But did spend a fun hour today up to my hips in muddy water trying to clear a storm drain. Having failed, we now have a small creek running down our driveway, which at least is away from the house. Received 5.3 inches in the last 24 hours.*

(*TWSS?)

FIFY: (*TWSS?) Yep, TWSS

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a

(*TWSS?)
Well at least the wind's picked up. That should deposit a few tons of leaves and detritus to further exacerbate the circumstances.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

(*TWSS?)
Did you ever find out why you were losing 10k gallons of water/week or whatever it was?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever find out why you were losing 10k gallons of water/week or whatever it was?
Yes. Problem was in the pool/hot tub circuit and not obvious. Did finally get fixed and dropped our water usage by almost 2/3rds.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. Problem was in the pool/hot tub circuit and not obvious. Did finally get fixed and dropped our water usage by almost 2/3rds.
Coincidentally coincided with the end of droutlight conditions throughout all of California and the west

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a skylight :rolleyes:over my side of the bed. If I don't remember to close it before a storm it drips right on my face.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads