• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The great PRICE-SLASHED shirt purge, sizes 15½ and 16, NWT/NWOT, Truzzi, Isaia, Attolini, Borrelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m selling a part of my current shirt collection to fund a shirt project and make room for new ones. With a tendency for hoarding, I’ve too many at the moment. Most of these shirts have either been tried on and washed once, or used about a dozen times. Details and wear are mentioned on each item’s description.

Please note: the shirts reside in Finland, but I ship worldwide (tracking included) at buyer's expense and will take care of VAT for orders outside EU.
Shipping inside EU will cost $9 for one shirt, shipping to America will be $15. All payments with Paypal.

All measurements have been taken with these instructions:
http://propercloth.com/tailored-dress-shirt-measurements

Size 39 shirts​

A NWT Brooks Brothers shirt in blue-striped Sea Island cotton. The shirt has been tried on once, washed and is offered here in as-new condition.

Material 100% Sea Island cotton.

Collar size 15½, comfortable fit.

Proudly made in America as per BB's Makers series.

MOP buttons, regular turndown collar, French cuffs.

Measurements taken laid flat: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 45 cm, shoulder seam to end of cuff 65 cm, pit to pit 58 cm, neck to hem 80 cm.
Price: 120 dollars.

More pictures here:
http://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk395/Qelsem/BB_Sea_Island/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A NWT Hilditch&Key gun club check shirt, this one with beige check. The shirt has been tried on once, washed and is offered here in as-new condition.

Material 100% cotton, collar size 39, comfortable fit, turndown collar, button cuffs, thin MoP buttons, pattern matched throughout.

Measurements taken laid flat: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 46 cm, shoulder seam to end of cuff 64½ cm, pit to pit 64 cm, back of collar to hem 87 cm.
RRP is around 95 pounds, my price is 80 dollars.

More pictures here:
IMG_7018.jpg

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7023.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A NWT bright orange Truzzi shirt. Has been tried on once and washed, got this just when summer had ended.

Hand-made throughout: sleeves, collars, shanks and so on. Thick MoP buttons, royal oxford cotton, slim fit, stiff collar and cuffs, mini gingham cotton, size 39.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 47 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65 cm, pit to pit 59 cm, back of collar to hem 78cm.

RRP was about 220 euros, my price is 110 dollars.

Pictures:
IMG_6987.jpg

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg

IMG_7000.jpg

IMG_7003.jpg

A NWT Hilditch&Key gun club check shirt, this one with green check. The shirt has been tried on once, washed and is offered here in as-new condition.

Material 100% cotton, collar size 39, comfortable fit, turndown collar, button cuffs, thin MoP buttons, pattern matched throughout.

Measurements taken laid flat: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 46 cm, shoulder seam to end of cuff 64½ cm, pit to pit 64 cm, back of collar to hem 87 cm.
RRP is around 95 pounds, my price is 80 dollars.

More pictures here:
IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

A NWT apple green Truzzi shirt. Has been tried on once and washed, got this just when summer had ended. Comes with a Truzzi box, if the buyer wants it.

Hand-made throughout: sleeves, collars, shanks and so on. Thick MoP buttons, royal oxford cotton, slim fit, soft collar and cuffs, darts on back, size 39.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 43 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65 cm, pit to pit 55 cm, back of collar to hem 79cm.

RRP was about 220 euros, my price is 110 dollars.

Pictures:
IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6971.jpg

IMG_6978.jpg

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

NWT pure white Emma Willis Sea Island cotton dress shirt. Has been tried on and washed once, in as-new condition.

Size 39, regular fitting, button cuff, stiff turndown collar.

Material 100% genuine Sea Island cotton, woven in Switzerland by ALUMO.

Made in England for Harrods.

RRP tag reads £449, my price is $180.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 46cm, shoulder seam to end of cuff 65cm, armpit to armpit 61cm, collar bottom to hem 83cm.

Pictures:
IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

Size 40 shirts​

NWT Isaia shirt with thick blue stripes.

Hand-made by extra virgin hands in pale Neapolitan moonlight: sleeves, collars, buttonholes, shanks and so on. Thick MoP buttons, soft poplin cotton.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 45 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65½ cm, pit to pit 56½ cm.

RRP was 160 euros, my price: 140 dollars.

Pictures:

NWT Isaia shirt with thick blue stripes.

Hand-made by extra virgin hands in pale Neapolitan moonlight: sleeves, collars, buttonholes, shanks and so on. Thick MoP buttons, soft poplin cotton.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 45 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65½ cm, pit to pit 56½ cm.

RRP was 160 euros, my price: 140 dollars.

Pictures:

A Borrelli shirt, in great condition. On offer washed, clean and without stains.

Hand-made throughout: sleeves, collars, buttonholes, shanks and so on. Thick MoP buttons, soft poplin cotton.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 51 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 66 cm, pit to pit 57½ cm.

Price: 75 dollars.

Pictures:

A NIB Attolini shirt in blue twill cotton. The shirt has been tried on once and washed, condition is as new.

Material soft, smooth 100% cotton twill.

Collar size 40, slim fit.

Completely handmade in Italy.

Thick MOP buttons, long point collar and French cuffs, hand-sewn sleeves, buttonholes and placket hem. Come with a box is the buyer wants one.

RRP was 340 euros in Germany, my price is $200.

Measurements taken laid flat: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 46 cm, shoulder seam to end of folded cuff 64 cm, pit to pit 59 cm, neck to hem 84 cm.

More pictures here:

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk395/Qelsem/Attolini/

Attachments

• IMG_7060.JPG
    IMG_7060.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing for me but good stuff here. Members looking to step up their shirt game could do well with these.

No affiliation with seller, just a Truzzi fan :)

ps if that 15.5 blue/white (micro-houndstooth?) Truzzi was a 15.75, I'd be all in.

Last edited:

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
VRaivio is a stand-up seller. Now, how to fund that blue Truzzi...

:puzzled:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads