• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Dark Knight: 1st Review

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If an average 14 y.o. suddenly mentioned he/she liked any of the Tim Burton Batman's, I'd automatically give them props.

As much as I liked TDK, I still prefer Batman Begins. I think it went on a tad too long and not enough Two-Face; who I thought was just about as complex as the Joker.

Shraka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Alright, this is funny

That almost had me rolling around on the floor (at work mind). It pretty much reminded me of all the little things that bugged me about TDK, as well as pointing out some new stuff that doesn't make sense.

Very funny.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shraka
That almost had me rolling around on the floor (at work mind). It pretty much reminded me of all the little things that bugged me about TDK, as well as pointing out some new stuff that doesn't make sense.

Very funny.

Yes - it's hilarious. Even people around me who loved the movie were LOLing. I especially like the comic effect of his use of all caps
laugh.gif

Shraka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Yes - it's hilarious. Even people around me who loved the movie were LOLing. I especially like the comic effect of his use of all caps
laugh.gif

Yeah, I enjoyed the movie, but really, it wasn't logically written. The big about batman taking the fall for the murders was so forced it physically hurt my brain.

Patrician

Reaction score
I cant believe that there isnt a torrent up yet with decent quality.

(Sorry if that was against the rules
eh.gif
)

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patrician
I cant believe that there isnt a torrent up yet with decent quality.

(Sorry if that was against the rules
eh.gif
)

Every time someone uploads an HD torrent, the Batman uses his cellphone tracking software, shows up at their house and dangles them off the fire escape unti..

*****CARRIER LOST******

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^That's extemely funny

hadamulletonce

Reaction score
I know it's a little late but I finally went to see The Dark Knight on IMAX. I'm glad I waited until all the hype was over. Great cast. The only problem I had is watching Gary Oldman play the straight man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads