• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 3rd StyleForum Fragrance Sample Swap Box...

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll PM HgaleK to see what's happening.

Rambo - it looks like it's usually about 1 week per person, so with 2 people ahead of you I suspect you won't see it before the end of the month...

Last edited:

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Howdy, yall!

Sorry it took me so long to get back. I keep forgetting about this thread. The box is ******* HUGE. After I add my samples, we may have to move to a larger box. I'll be getting it out today hopefully.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think the assumption was that the actual physical box would grow as the contents did. I originally sent out a small one quite packed, so just adjust as needed. And also help cleanup, like if you see whole glass bottles then just swap them to 30-50ml atomizers and keep the rest to keep this trimmer and lighter.

Untungle's up next!!!

untungl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got the box now. It's... pretty much a ton of stuff. No joke.

I can definitely put it in a bigger box for you guys. I put in a decent sized sandwich bag of samples and a couple small vials of my fragrances. My go-to is Ormonde Jayne's Zizan. I put 2 vials of that in there, hopefully you all get to try it (if you haven't already!), along with the mainstays like Himalaya and CdG Man 2 and Kyoto for the new people.

Shout out to whoever put in OJ's Isfarkand last time around because that is what kinda got me looking at her stuff.

Will report back with my thoughts. I'm digging Bond No. 9 Wall Street, atm.

csoukoulis

Reaction score

Hey guys, I've got the box now. It's... pretty much a ton of stuff. No joke.

I can definitely put it in a bigger box for you guys. I put in a decent sized sandwich bag of samples and a couple small vials of my fragrances. My go-to is Ormonde Jayne's Zizan. I put 2 vials of that in there, hopefully you all get to try it (if you haven't already!), along with the mainstays like Himalaya and CdG Man 2 and Kyoto for the new people.

Shout out to whoever put in OJ's Isfarkand last time around because that is what kinda got me looking at her stuff.

Will report back with my thoughts. I'm digging Bond No. 9 Wall Street, atm.

PM sent

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
notreknip - Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) Parker then MyTailorIsRich - San Francisco, California Scugger - Los Angeles, California HgaleK - Austin, Texas untungl then csoukoulis - Dallas, Texas Rambo - Palm Beach, Florida - Box is currently HERE PITAronin - Atlanta, Georgia DerekS then daccpa (NEW!)- Nashville, Tennessee loveswatching - Chicago, Illinois Shibbel - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Nathaniel72 - Schofield, Wisconsin CologneReview - Baltimore, MD AJB - Northern NJ (Jersey?) Boo then Arlee - NYC, New York bandrus1 - Binghamton, New York indesertum - Ithica, New York Cahrin - Toronto, ON (Canada) Hartmann - Toronto, Canada Master Classter - Toronto, ON (Canada) Robotclaws will be away so he has dropped out...

Last edited:

csoukoulis

Reaction score
hey guys. im waiting to meet up in person with untungl to get the box. he said he would be done with it sometime this week. Ill be quick with it then send it on its way!

loveswatching

Reaction score
It seems like people are holding on the box for about a good 2 weeks before passing it out. is this the general consensus?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
yeah I've noticed that too... guy please try to get it done within 3-4 days, plus 3-4 days of travel time means it's a week per person and with 20+ people, best case this will take 5-6 months to go round as is...

csoukoulis

Reaction score
hey guys i have the box now! **** this thing is big! so, were supposed to keep it for 3 weeks then send it right? :D

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
keep cleaning it up along the way if possible. eg if there's half a bottle in there (waste of space and weight) then switch it to a large decant. mostly empty decant, switch it to a smaller set of vials/atomizers. people putting in glass atomizers, switch them to plastic, etc...

and please keep it generally broken into several smaller bags even with some in sub-bags to prevent the inevitable leakage of one vial messing up a bunch of others.

and it wouldn't hurt to seperate into basic groups like niche, designer, carded samples, decants, or specific lines if there are multiple... plus if you put in multiple vials/atomizers of the same frag, put them in a smaller sub bag.

one way I found to work through the box quicker is to search a directly like basenotes and if i read the note breakdown and know it's not for me then I don't even bother smelling it. or if it's like some rare strange discontinued thing, I might sniff it, but if I know I'd never end up finding or buying ($) a bottle anyway, then I don't bother smelling it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads