• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Style Questions (Right side white, left side black)

Asif Ansari

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am new here and other then that, its my first and maybe the only thread.
I am a anime fan (i dont collect anything^^, just watch) and like some parts of some cloths there. (its just a side note^^)

Before I forget to mention it, I am from germany and I am not the best in Englisch (atleast in writing)

I have mainly 2 questions and could need some help and/or tips for those.

First: I love the contrast of white and black, I know it may seem boring for some people but every one has his own likes?!? (atleast I hope so :p)
So I want to know if there is a defination for the right side bieing fully white and the other side fully black. This can be for cloths, furniture etc.etc^^.
For example, Sia's black and white hair (only the other way around), and or Zetsu from Naruto (again, other way around). (So you can see what I mean)

Second: As mentioned before I like black and white.
So I wanted to have clothes with this theme.
I am sure that (sadly) this type of cloths arn't buy able (if not, leave a link below in your response^^)
As I got too the point were I diden't find anything online what seems like that what I want.
I dicided to, let say "let them design". It may be a wish (cost wise) like thing.
So the question here is.
When I let them design, how much would it cost?

Parts I need/want.
Shoes (maybe buy able, just 2 sets and mix them), same with socks
Jeans,
Underwear (yeap, I really like black and white),
T-shirts,
trousers (If I typed it right),
a strange type of jacket (thin, with sleevs (idk how to call it^^), with a zipp which is coverd by cloth, it should cover the neck fully, no pockets (maybe inside, not sure about it))

I am going to have holidays soon and when I am in vacation I can let make them
(I mean, let it put together, idk how to call it :/)

So what I need is an design and mesurements and which cloth for which part (example: jeans)

You guys could help me, by advising me to a website (for design), some good examples for for cloths and maybe only maybe we have some designers here who could help me out^^, that would be awesome!!

Have a nice day,
Asif Ansari

Asif Ansari

Reaction score
Hey there, I guess white and black is one of the elegant combination one can wear. As you mentioned the way you wanted to wear B&W can be funny for some people but you can style it as in pictures I have attached.
fa2ec069fe8180e93afd6aeea077682f.jpg

25aee1fb4a35e0a436726b3ff89f75d6.jpg

Though the second picture is not B&W combination but you can get a custom made.
Hi,
ty for the reply.
Would you pls leave mean link were I can customise it like this?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads