• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

STP coupon thread

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
are you sure the problem isn't that you were only buying women's items for... y'know... "the weekend"?

Ahh, you sneer at the amatuer for what is clearly your vocation. But, unfortunately the code didn't work on a pair of Sutor shoes I was interested in.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I know I've asked before, but I'm ready to pull the trigger on something here...

...anybody got anything current? Preferably 30%? (20 will do, of course!)

How do you guys get these codes anyways?

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I know I've asked before, but I'm ready to pull the trigger on something here... ...anybody got anything current? Preferably 30%? (20 will do, of course!) How do you guys get these codes anyways?
Try this link. You might have to change the email address field in the URL once you've clicked through the link. It seems to work for me for 20% Expires tomorrow 11/1 http://email.sierratradingpost.com/d...2B4149FE203816

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After you buy from STP, you get on their mailing list and receive a lot of catalogs from them. "Men's Traditions," "Women's Traditions"--those are names of catalogs. They must do eight catalogs per season. A discount might be offered on the cover of the catalog. Then on the back, near your mailing label, they print a key code for you. That key code will deliver the discount offered on the cover (usu. 20%). The 30% discounts are mailed to some people (not all) on their DealFlyer email mailing list. Other people are able to click on the link provided in the email. Sometimes these email links (long URLs) are posted in bb threads (such as here) for people to share. STP appears to at least tolerate the practice. Clearly the coupons motivate a lot of purchasing. I believe the 30% off webpage sets a cookie in your browser which the STP site recognizes and you get 30% off everything you put in your basket. I don't remember one that was a five-digit number but like all Americans I've been heavily dosed with lead from cheap Chinese goods and every day I grow more forgetful and stupid. FWIW the 30% codes are offered more irregularly than the 20% codes. Sometimes once a month, sometimes twice a month, sometimes not for a long stretch. For finding recent codes, check the fatwallet stp coupon thread. Or check this thread. Good luck.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You guys rule. Thanks so much. My new Isaia sportcoat is on its way. HomerJ, the link worked like a dream, and I'll keep my eyes peeled on Fatwallet.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fatwallet usually gives you an extra 3-5% off, and is stackable with the keycodes.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
That would make these sutor $307.17

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...e-For-Men.html

how did you get those to be 307? that would be an additional 36% off the temporary 479 price.

i got the 995 antique split toe for $384 using the 20% off code during monday when they had the one day drop from 599 to 479.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Shoe, have you already accounted for the 20% off shoes sale during the 8 days of treats?

I didn't know coupon codes stack with fw. Now you tell me grim.

Originally Posted by grimslade
Fatwallet usually gives you an extra 3-5% off, and is stackable with the keycodes.

The 3-5% off comes in "Cash Back" format, similar to rebates. It's supposed to take about 90 days to get approved by FatWallet, then you can have it paypalled to your account or delivered as a check.

That being said, I've had issues with non-reporting merchants, excessively long waiting period etc.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think fw is terrific - I have $78.53 in lifetime fw cashback. I once got denied cashback on an ice.com purchase for using a code so I assumed stp would get denied. I probably lost $10..ehh that's a free bottle of wine
cry.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Shoe, have you already accounted for the 20% off shoes sale during the 8 days of treats?

I didn't know coupon codes stack with fw. Now you tell me grim.

yes, i waited till monday when they put all the $599 sutors on sale for $479 for monday only.

i then applied the 20% off code to make it $384.

but chorse said he got his for 307
dang.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
yes, i waited till monday when they put all the $599 sutors on sale for $479 for monday only.

i then applied the 20% off code to make it $384.

but chorse said he got his for 307
dang.

I didn't buy them. They had that suede monk pair for a lower price originally. Not for me, but a decent price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads