1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

STP coupon thread

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by skalogre, May 10, 2006.

1. leon12

leon12 Senior member

The $519 is the 20% off price at STP right now. You can stack an extra 20% to get to $419 with the code. For the gift cards, you just buy stuff and depending how much you spend, they send you a gift card in 4-6 weeks. You can get one gift card per order, so if you spend over $500, split it into two orders.

2. sidvar

sidvar Senior member

Now if only someone could figure out a way to make 20 and 20 stack!

519 was with today's day of Christmas, which was 20% off all clothing. The suit was $650 previously.

The gift card info is on STP's main page.

3. Nativefx

Nativefx Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for the additional coupon codes! I think I made out pretty well and I split my orders so I am getting $150 total in gift cards for future orders.

Heres what I picked up:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/...heck-Sport-Coat-Super-100's-Wool-For-Men.html

for $ 319.97.

and

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/9...t-For-Men.html

for $358.37 but in the (71) color which does not show up anymore. It is described as a Dark Brown/Gray.

What do you all think? I am hoping that once I get my gift cards they will be having another sale with 20% off and someone will have another code for an additional 20%. Then I can apply my $150 gift cards towards an Isaia suit. First I wanted to make sure I get an idea on the sizing and fit.

Thanks again![​IMG]

4. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

Bought just over $500 last night including this Moreschi leather car coat. A 60th birthday gift for my Dad. Now I'm a bit concerned, if you were 60 years old, would you rock this [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

Extra savings today on "bargain barn" items. With a current 20% code (61199), I bought one of the Southwick sportcoats, the tan/rust houndstooth (gone now), this morning at $151. There's more there, but it looks like the ones that were down to 190 are all gone or up to 210. I also bought this Gianluca Napoli Linen Cotton sportcoat in navy at $190.

6. style from the heartland

style from the heartland Senior member

Hey, thanks for the additional coupon codes! I think I made out pretty well and I split my orders so I am getting $150 total in gift cards for future orders.

Heres what I picked up:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/...heck-Sport-Coat-Super-100's-Wool-For-Men.html

for $ 319.97.

and

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/9...t-For-Men.html

for $358.37 but in the (71) color which does not show up anymore. It is described as a Dark Brown/Gray.

What do you all think? I am hoping that once I get my gift cards they will be having another sale with 20% off and someone will have another code for an additional 20%. Then I can apply my $150 gift cards towards an Isaia suit. First I wanted to make sure I get an idea on the sizing and fit.

Thanks again![​IMG]

Wow, I love your Corneliani. Great job on the deal!

7. thinman

thinman Senior member

Darn, I wish I'd had a current code yesterday! I've had my eye on a Johnston's of Elgin sweater that was out of stock and pounced when someone made a return. I decided I couldn't wait for another code to appear so I settled for the 12% discount for AskAndy members (and I actually got the last sweater in stock, so it was indeed a return).

8. Nativefx

Wow, I love your Corneliani. Great job on the deal!

Unfortunately, I may end up sending the Corneliani back. It's a little to big and I don't think my tailor can take it in enough to fit the way I would like. I think the shoulders are a little too wide as well. The Isaia I bought (58R) fits almost perfectly! Does anyone know if Corneliani 58R tends to run bigger and closer to a 48r US size? I saw a 56R Corneliani here on the for sale forum and his measurements look closer to the Isaia I just received.

By the way, the Isaia I recieved is amazing! It's made of 100% Cashmere! It didn't specify cashmere in the listing when I bought it, it only listed 100% wool. Very nice hand to this sportcoat, and I am very happy.[​IMG]

9. Raider

Raider New Member

Hi Guys -- First post here, though I have been reading the forum for a few weeks. I seem to recall reading a post that said STP offered a discount (either 20% or 30%) to first time buyers who were SF members. How does one go about getting this discount for their first purchase, and is there a special discount code for SF members making the initial STP purchase? Thanks!

10. needshoehelp

needshoehelp Senior member

Hi Guys -- First post here, though I have been reading the forum for a few weeks. I seem to recall reading a post that said STP offered a discount (either 20% or 30%) to first time buyers who were SF members. How does one go about getting this discount for their first purchase, and is there a special discount code for SF members making the initial STP purchase? Thanks!

Actually, STP 99% of the time has a 20% off code running--just check here on the most current page for the newest codes.

11. Raider

Raider New Member

Very helpful post. Thank you.

12. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

Can someone hook me up with a 20% code, all the ones floating around been expired

13. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

Unfortunately, I may end up sending the Corneliani back. It's a little to big and I don't think my tailor can take it in enough to fit the way I would like. I think the shoulders are a little too wide as well. The Isaia I bought (58R) fits almost perfectly! Does anyone know if Corneliani 58R tends to run bigger and closer to a 48r US size? I saw a 56R Corneliani here on the for sale forum and his measurements look closer to the Isaia I just received.

By the way, the Isaia I recieved is amazing! It's made of 100% Cashmere! It didn't specify cashmere in the listing when I bought it, it only listed 100% wool. Very nice hand to this sportcoat, and I am very happy.[​IMG]

Depends on the model of Corneliani , most of the time a 58R Corneliani fits like a 48R.

14. Nativefx

Depends on the model of Corneliani , most of the time a 58R Corneliani fits like a 48R.

I went with the suggested sizes on STP site when I ordered. It listed this as 58R/46R. Same as the listed size for the Isaia.

If I could find a working code I will order the same coat in a 56R and see if it fits the way I want and then return the other! Anyone got an updated coupon code?[​IMG]

15. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

61206 worked, word..........

16. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

With the 20% dealflyer link now available through the STP coupon fatwallet thread (google those three words if you do not have it bookmarkeed), those NOS foot balance Aldens are $124 shipped.

17. kjm

kjm Senior member

Does anyone have any thoughts on the 100% cashmere Arnold Brant suit? Is this a deal at $400?

18. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

Does anyone have any thoughts on the 100% cashmere Arnold Brant suit? Is this a deal at $400?

Arnold Brandt fits huge, FWIW. Shoulders on a 38 reach almost 20".

19. robin

robin Senior member

Arnold Brandt fits huge, FWIW. Shoulders on a 38 reach almost 20".
    Maybe it varies by model? The Brant's I've tried on at the Rack have always had narrow shoulders (like 18" on a 40). Weird though.

20. 69monaro

69monaro Senior member

I recently bought a Brant Super 150's and the shoulders on a 40R are 18.5 or so. The suit I have is made in china but the fabric is very soft. I have r/c some positive comments on it. For $200 bucks it was worth it.