• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Source for Belgian beer glasses?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could buy some plain Belgian-style beer chalices/goblets? I've done some googling, but all I've found are glasses with brand names on the glass--looking to give a gift and I'd prefer if they were good quality but unadorned.

Looking for something like these, but with no logo:

westmallehf5.jpg

chimayglasszt0.jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well the one at the bottom is the elusive Chimay mini-goblet. Good luck finding that one. Now, my local CostPlus has had large glass goblets recently. There is also a place online that has some (which I had bought a while ago).

http://www.beerglasshopper.bigstep.c...l?PRID=1369243

That one (that I have) is out of stock but they have another heavier one.

aybojs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Well the one at the bottom is the elusive Chimay mini-goblet. Good luck finding that one. Now, my local CostPlus has had large glass goblets recently. There is also a place online that has some (which I had bought a while ago). http://www.beerglasshopper.bigstep.c...l?PRID=1369243 That one (that I have) is out of stock but they have another heavier one.
What's so elusive about Chimay glasses? The bar I work at has dozens of them in stock (both the 25 cl sizes and the larger one), and can easily get much more by the caseload at any point in time (I remember we got an order for several hundred in a few weeks back). Plus pretty much every bar in town with a good beer selection is in the same situation: fully stocked with Chimay glasses and capable of ordering as many as they need whenever. Maybe it's just your part of the country?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aybojs
What's so elusive about Chimay glasses? The bar I work at has dozens of them in stock (both the 25 cl sizes and the larger one), and can easily get much more by the caseload at any point in time (I remember we got an order for several hundred in a few weeks back). Plus pretty much every bar in town with a good beer selection is in the same situation: fully stocked with Chimay glasses and capable of ordering as many as they need whenever. Maybe it's just your part of the country?

I am talking about the little Chimay goblet. The normal sized goblet I have seen for sale lots of times. As far as I know (up to recently at least) it was hard to find the midget goblet.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
I am talking about the little Chimay goblet. The normal sized goblet I have seen for sale lots of times. As far as I know (up to recently at least) it was hard to find the midget goblet.

I got mine from a 6 pack sampler pack. I think it was 11 bucks which is cheap for 6 chimays and a goblet. Its my favorite ale glass. I also really like my German dimple stein.

edit: It might have been a 4 pack...either way they have those everywhere.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads