• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sold My First Site For $20,000 Internet Is Great :)

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I sold my first kidney for much more than this. Step your game up playa.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 questions

1: Can jwarri5 be our own inimitabe leader "J"
he does have a sense of humor

2: Where is Eric Glennie? This site www.dobizo.com seems just like what Eric needs to take him to the next level.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Yesterday I sold my first kidney for much more than this. Step your game up playa.

A few years ago, all my high school buddies and I found a want ad that Purdue University (only 30 miles away) had put in. They were looking for people to donate testicles for research. They were paying $50,000 for a single fuckin nut. I kid you not, dead serious.

I'd have done it if it weren't my last one.

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50k for my testicle?! THATS MADNESS.

Learn to use too and to

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
A few years ago, all my high school buddies and I found a want ad that Purdue University (only 30 miles away) had put in. They were looking for people to donate testicles for research. They were paying $50,000 for a single fuckin nut. I kid you not, dead serious.

I'd have done it if it weren't my last one.

Yeah, that's nuts. I wouldn't be able to part with a testicle, unless it qualified me for the special Olympics.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Yeah, that's nuts. I wouldn't be able to part with a testicle, unless it qualified me for the special Olympics.

It doesn't, trust me.

Just a lot of ribbing and being the butt of jokes in the high school locker room.

although, in 8th grade, I did get introduced to a chick as "One Nut." She didn't believe me, so I had to show her.

Oh yeah, I got an H-job, you know it. Fuckin stud here!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It doesn't, trust me.

Just a lot of ribbing and being the butt of jokes in the high school locker room.

although, in 8th grade, I did get introduced to a chick as "One Nut." She didn't believe me, so I had to show her.

Oh yeah, I got an H-job, you know it. Fuckin stud here!

Hilarious.

Also, why do you only have one nut, an autonomous ball? If you don't mind me asking.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Hilarious.

Also, why do you only have one nut, an autonomous ball? If you don't mind me asking.

I was herniated when I was born. When my nuts descended, my intestine started to descend instead, at least, on the left side. (yes, that's the missing one lol). Anyway, they had to do the surgery to get my intestine back into the right spot, and couldn't get the testicle. They told me-- well, my parents, since I was only 3 weeks old-- that it might descend sometime between then and puberty, but if it hadn't by puberty, it never would.

And it never did.
And I kinda like only having one nut. A)Makes the dangle look bigger with less of a backdrop behind it, and B) it's an interesting little tidbit about me.

Well, now that you've all heard more about me than anyone in their right mind would ever want to, I'm gonna go.

P.S.-- As if you didn't know enough about how fucked up I am physically, I also got a tooth knocked out during a middle school basketball game. The left front tooth. So, I'm missing my left nut and have a fake left tooth. I'm always worried about my left eye, arm, leg, etc.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
So was this a pity h-job!?
laugh.gif

Dood, when you're in 8th grade, a hand job is a hand job. I could have cared less if she said "well let me give you a hand job b/c you're pathetic and I feel sorry for you!" LOL I'd have whipped it out either way.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That actually kind of saddens me. It's ok though, I'll get over it.

Do you ever start a conversation with "I have one testicle."

datasupa

Reaction score
I could have cared less if she said "well let me give you a hand job b/c you're pathetic and I feel sorry for you!" LOL I'd have whipped it out either way.
so, what did she actually say?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
That actually kind of saddens me. It's ok though, I'll get over it.

Do you ever start a conversation with "I have one testicle."

Not really. I used to. People in HS used to give me a hard time about it and everyone called me one nut. thing is though, I was always really popular and all that kinda ****, so it was all in good fun. I never really took offense. It's a part of who I am, why not be happy with it?

Besides, it's not that big of a deal. It's just a freakin nut. I mean yeah, people who have two probably wouldn't want to have one, but I lost mine when I was 3 weeks old. I don't know what it's like to have 2. Plus, who cares? It's no different to me than someone having freckles lol, it's just there (or in this case, not there).

Originally Posted by datasupa
so, what did she actually say?

LOL Nothing was really said. We just went behind the barn (we were at the county fair), and it just went from there.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're right NesKwilk. And you have a great attitude about it, besides, mine is only a conditioned response to a superficial abnormality, if that. At least you weren't born with three. Could you imagine.
alien.gif
And if this isn't a thread hi-jack...

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
twinkilson, I don't think SoCal will take you up on that offer anymore. He prefers the full package so to speak.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics