1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

"SOLD" Canali Proposta Double Breasted Tuxedo 58L EU (46-48L)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Patrologia, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

This is a killer suit. 6x2 DB Peak lapel Dinner Jacket. Unvented, as it should be. The trousers are pleated, but you’re keeping the jacket buttoned, so who cares. Fabric is nice, not just the standard stuff (see closeup). Satin lapels, stripe on trouser seam, two cuff buttons. If you need a new suit for Black Tie, this is the one. Even if you only expect to rent once, you’re not renting anything this nice for less. Check the measurements.

Shipping and paypal fees not included – you pay them. Contact me with your location for shipping estimates. I’m willing to sell international, but I may ask you to pay with money order rather than paypal. Same goes for brand new members, or those with unnaturally low post counts.

Feel free to make a fair offer - especially for trade. See my sizes in my sig, but I'm a 40R, and a 10.5E.

Measurements:
    PTP 24 1/2
    SH 21 5/8
    BOC 33 ½
    SLV 26 ½

Trousers
    Waist17 ½ across
    Inseam 32 ¾
    Outseam 45

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]