• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing my Löf & Tung Champlain for more or less 3 months straight (no rotation with other shoes). They have been through rain, mud, puddles, slush, snow... everything you’d expect of Scandinavia winter. A big issue in Sweden during winter is that most cities use salt to melt away snow on pavements and streets. This is a real killer for shoes. However, I found that this Cognac Country Calf has held up relatively well. I’ve only used neutral polish for care, nothing else. There are some salt stains that won’t go away probably, but given the extreme use they have been through I’m impressed of how well they have held up. I’ve worn them in up to -14 degrees centigrade and used them during countless hours at the freezing cold ice rink, shearling lining is a life saver!

6AD476AA-2E72-4F25-9CC8-1E81BB8BC0A1.jpeg

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these usually worn with the pants tucked in? I always thought a boot like that looked better worn western style, with the pants sort of "puddling" at the ankles.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should mention that I am speaking strictly about wearing them with jeans.

dangerous

Reaction score
Would a two-tone version work? I'd like to see them in the S-last and in something like burgundy or a darker brown leather?

I think they would look absolutely amazing in hunting green suede shaft and dark brown vamp, but then they would not be the same kind of "snow slush boot".

jayvee

Reaction score
Next year I’m planning on making more versions of these boots. Please come with suggestions / GMTO ideas.

More sole options would be nice. I would have ordered them if they had a suitable snow sole.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
Could you share some info about Bonafe 556 last?
Instep height like 946? Elongated like 804? Roomy like 7945?
None of the above?

dangerous

Reaction score
None of the above?

I posted about it in the Enzo thread and got told they are quite identical; the guy also posted measurements. The blue monks posted on their Instagram are in the 556 last.

bm93

Reaction score
None of the above?

In my experience, 556 is very similar to 804, with a slightly higher instep. I would take the same size in both.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
In my experience, 556 is very similar to 804, with a slightly higher instep. I would take the same size in both.

Thank you for your answers. I found that Leaves posted the measurements on this thread last year in April...next time I will use the search function before asking ...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Site is now back up. All prices shown in Euro. There's a bug with the currency converter. Working on that. This is more a cosmetic thing, as all orders will be billed in Euro anyways, but for those of you who are used to the converter it's worth mentioning.

Let me know if you find any more typos etc. Ah...and FYI right now working on the shipping costs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads