• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Is the pre-order to the EB black captoe on 804 last closing today? I thought there was discussion of extending it to mid/late Jan or having a 2nd round for folks.

Edit - disregard, confused the date - it's open until 1/15 not 1/5

Last edited:

Junior

Reaction score
Awesome. Love me some blue boots.

Whoa, the Vitello blue looks fantastic. Now I am almost second guessing my choice of Betis Blue for the MTO I am awaiting....
Thx!
smile.gif

Haven't seen betis blue. How would you describe it?

Last edited:

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would agree, the Oscar last is a great boot last. As always great shine and photos. Looks like shell

"Looks like shell" was my first thought when I opened the box...

I have that same boot as RogerP but his pictures just make them look 1000 times better than mine. Lol

...though to be fair, I did hit them with one light coat of neutral cream to bring up the shine. Not quite as glossy as a pair of wonderfully shined-up CXL boots that I saw on FB from @The Shoe Snob , but a light coat did add a very nice sheen.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just a simple woven Chelsea on single leather soul Simpson if I'm remembering correctly

that would be a great summer makeup. I have something similar in another brand and just wear 'em out.
I think its on Rain last and Tomir sole. I had this on order too and got notification that its shipping soon :)

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Looks like shell" was my first thought when I opened the box...

...though to be fair, I did hit them with one light coat of neutral cream to bring up the shine. Not quite as glossy as a pair of wonderfully shined-up CXL boots that I saw on FB from @The Shoe Snob , but a light coat did add a very nice sheen.
Best looking make up I've seen in a very long time.

Take some pics once they are a bit worn in?

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order arrived on time, though it would have been a day early, if not for my request to hold at a FedEx location near my house.

Considering the order was, essentially, placed on the 29th, and factoring in that New Year's Day and Sunday hit during shipment, I must say I'm extremely impressed Skoak got my order to me as quickly as they did!

Very impressive...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads