• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha, 9UK?  I am most likely going to pass - I have lost track of pre-orders and mto's
shog%5B1%5D.gif
 need to figure out what is coming due and when. 

I've never worn that last before. I usually take a 9.5 on the MH and TG

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As long as we aren't the same size lol
It's caught my eye for a while for sure. Beautifully done
The calf/suede combo from EG that I love is the Harrogates. I just can't fit EG which is frustrating.

Thanks gents. I'll probably pull the trigger in the next day or two.

Initially I intended on getting the Harrogate, but then I decided to go for the Malvern in chameleon calf\loden suede.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Initially I intended on getting the Harrogate, but then I decided to go for the Malvern in chameleon calf\loden suede.

That sounds like it would be up my alley. When do you take delivery of those?

Also is there something you wouldn't wear spectators with? Obviously a more business suit but a casual suit would work as well as trouser and sportcoat right?

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sounds like it would be up my alley. When do you take delivery of those?

Also is there something you wouldn't wear spectators with? Obviously a more business suit but a casual suit would work as well as trouser and sportcoat right?

I ordered these 1 Jan, so expected delivery is May. Typically I wear my Carminas with Jeans, and i'll more than likely do so with my EGs. But I can certainly see them going with trousers and sport coat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Carmina Black Grain Jumper GMTO

Below are the details for the make up I am proposing:

Make: Carmina jumper through Skoaktiebolaget
Toe design: Straight cap toe
Leather: Black grain calf
Last: Oscar
Sole: Victory
Eyelets: 5 eyelets with 3 speed hooks in gunmetal
Welt: Storm
Pull tab: yes
Edging: All black
Lining leather: Maroon or purple. Probably purple.
Cost: The base price is $380 for the jumper boot so it will be the same as that plus shipping, which will depend on where you live. For us in the USofA I’m guessing it will cost around $420 shipped.

I made an Imgur album of some similar make ups to give an idea of what it could look like. So far there are 5 people interested, only need one more to waive the MTO fee.

Open to changing anything except the leather and sole.

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carmina jumper sounds great. I'm in - vote for purple or royal blue liner

Last edited:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered these 1 Jan, so expected delivery is May. Typically I wear my Carminas with Jeans, and i'll more than likely do so with my EGs. But I can certainly see them going with trousers and sport coat.

I just kopped the GG :slayer:

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wear of the model Galway. Actually wasn't planning on wearing them but it started snowing so I figured it's a good christening:
16534013566_4d974e99fc.jpg
@Ironist, I also don't find the dark oak too dark. I used clear wax to take a little of the brown off and it looks just right to me.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Looking good, Dppr!

A little neutral polish and wax knocked mine down a couple shades as well.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, we can totally make the EG thread like Alden and have a "dark oak Galways XXXday"!

In. Let me know the date and I'll put it on my calendar for Galway Day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads