• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear all,

I would like to start a GMTO group order for Enzo Bonafe loafer in brown Tärnsjö leather with natural outsole on 363 last. Would anyone be interested?

Sounds like a good make up. Plain leather sole or a topy?

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a make-up I've had in mind for quite a while. Consider me in, I'm okay with 363mod last (last season's loafers in brown suede fit me very well) and leather sole with topy.
Great, welcome on board. I also bought the brown suede loafers on the 363 last and has been my most worn shoes ever since. We need two more participants to complete this GMTO.

Meyboom

Reaction score
Enzo Bonafè loafer , 645 model, Brown Tärnsjö leather, Natural lining, single natural color leather soul with vibram topy, 363 MOD last, handwelted.
@Leaves Does EB use extended heel stiffeners in their loafers to guarantee the structural integrity of the shoe, knowing that tarnsjo leather is quite soft? Or is that not needed?

dangerous

Reaction score
@Leaves Does EB use extended heel stiffeners in their loafers to guarantee the structural integrity of the shoe, knowing that tarnsjo leather is quite soft? Or is that not needed?

My experience is that is not obligatory, but I get it in an my footwear anyway. It brings the feeling of the shoes much more exclusive.

That is singlehandedly the reason I only MTO my pairs.

Got one pair from the rtw collection, it just does not feel as good.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was on telework for about about 8 months in 2020 and definitely bought fewer shoes/clothes then. I do find myself picking up more casual styles and sneakers lately as I have a number of dress shoes and boots already. That combined with riding to work a fair portion of the time when weather permits I wear my GYW shoes and boots even less.

Having said that I have bought quite a few shoes and boots in 2021 and probably will in 2022 as well. At 60+ pairs there is no need anymore merely want.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like a good make up. Plain leather sole or a topy?
That's a make-up I've had in mind for quite a while. Consider me in, I'm okay with 363mod last (last season's loafers in brown suede fit me very well) and leather sole with topy.
Count me in.

This GMTO is now live!

Alisher

Reaction score
Which last Enzo Bonafé is similar to T last lof tung (lenght, width, instep)? Interested in experience with derbies, oxfords and boots

kalufsen

Reaction score
Beautiful day in Stockholm yesterday.

4DEAC5EB-9D4C-4D56-B4DB-1B7CFC6C6AAA.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Enzo Bonafé price increase is live.

We have set February 28 as the last date to enjoy GMTOs and MTOs at the 2021 price list.

We also have a 10% discount code for alla Enzo Bonafé articles (and those only) valid until February 28. CODE: EB2022

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need one more participant for this Loafer gmto to be fully funded.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads