• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

apd90700

Reaction score
I am after my first chelsea boots and like both of these. I just don't know enough about shoes to make a decision ?
View attachment 1612805 View attachment 1612806
How much are you wanting to spend, and how much is your stretch expense?

Do you want the higher quality if it means paying more, or best bang for the buck?

What is the climate like where you're wearing these?

What clothing do you usually pair them with?

How many other pairs are you able to rotate between for the given style you plan to match these with?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am after my first chelsea boots and like both of these. I just don't know enough about shoes to make a decision ?
The guys who run this thread are probably too polite to say this but pretty ****** form to be posting a brand they stocks product from a different retailer that also carries it and a brand they don't carry. Also stop posting the same damn thing in every thread.

efta

Reaction score
Buy what you like and what fits well. Most EB lasts are for people with a high(er) instep so not ideal for all. If you’re just starting out you might want to choose something at a relatively lower price point (and I’d advise you not to go off and buy tons of shoes quickly once you get “hooked” Plenty of us have done and then ended up with lots of shoes we ended up getting rid of a few years later)

And we love you for it...

apd90700

Reaction score
Buy what you like and will wear the most, then follows your budget.
This is absolutely great advice. The proviso probably is that if you get the shoe bug, you might be buying better shoes later. Best not to go for broke on the first pair only to realize you like other shoes better, and then have a ton of sunken cost in the shoes you bought, which now act as a block in your wardrobe rotation. No one wants to start doubling up on shoes styles from different companies and having to resell those earlier pairs. If you by chance bought those earlier pairs for steep discounts, you could possibly swing sell them for even.

Cuebert

Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves any hint on how long I've got time to place my pre-order? Gotta dial down sizing with your great staff first.

It will be open up until delivery. We have already ordered the pairs available in the pre-order. If interest is huge we will add more pairs probably, in an additional pre-order or GMTO.

Penrod

Reaction score
Anyone received their gmto tarnsjo chukkas? Pls share some pics.

02C3862A-D84B-4A6C-B92E-D46901D7EEE9.jpeg

acapaca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone received their gmto tarnsjo chukkas? Pls share some pics.
I just received mine a half-hour ago, and I am beyond thrilled. My first time in Enzo Bonafe, and it definitely won't be the last. I chose the smaller of the 7/7.5 I get torn between, and the last feels great. The leather is just a joy, a genuine joy, to see and feel and smell. The customer support from Skoak was fantastic. I couldn't be more pleased.

I'll try to get some proper pics taken soon. Thanks so much, Skoak!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads