• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
You can say that again.

Thanks again to Patrick, Gabriel, and the entire crew at Skoaktiebolaget!!
I dunno what watch you're gonna use to match those, @dddrees ! Red Sub, maybe??

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I dunno what watch you're gonna use to match those, @dddrees
 !  Red Sub, maybe??

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves

Pat, can you remind us again when should we expect GG VOAK Thorpe GMTO to be done, June?

thanks

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Same! They should be arriving any day now right? :) Right? :)

Not sure. I was informed 4 months initially when I placed the order so hoping to get it this month as this was done end of Nov 2015. This is my first G&G MTO and other G&G purchases have been the in-stock models that skoak carries.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure. I was informed 4 months initially when I placed the order so hoping to get it this month as this was done end of Nov 2015. This is my first G&G MTO and other G&G purchases have been the in-stock models that skoak carries.

This is actually my first G&G ever. Very excited about it, to say the least. I've lusted after a kudu thorpe for some time now!

Last edited:

Jacke

Reaction score
What's the typical G&G lead time? Skoak's website says 4 months but that seems very fast to me.

I ordered my pair of Isham Kudu in the beginning of November last year and received them last week. So my lead time was about 4 months and 2 weeks.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the typical G&G lead time? Skoak's website says 4 months but that seems very fast to me.
Estimated delivery time for a normal MTO (not Deco, which is about six months) is four months but it also depends on the leather as well as if it is a big GMTO (like some we have done in Kudu during the past year or so). But four months is the normal approximate lead time for G&G.

ieasti

Reaction score
Having said that I remembered getting my pairs of mto deco papworth and bowlly before my other non deco gmtos even though the orders went in roughly the same time.

Estimated delivery time for a normal MTO (not Deco, which is about six months) is four months but it also depends on the leather as well as if it is a big GMTO (like some we have done in Kudu during the past year or so). But four months is the normal approximate lead time for G&G.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow so there are some great pairs that just came out between the two different Rosewood kudu pairs (Thorpe and Isham) as well as those St. C shoes.

I can't wait until all of my pairs come in!!!

Dannefalk

Reaction score
Latest batch of Gaziano & Girling MTO's:

Gaziano Girling Deco Bowlly Vintage Cedar

Gaziano Girling Mitchell Midnight Blue Deco Sq. Last

Gaziano Girling Thorpe Vintage Rioja GG06 Last

Gaziano Girling Arran Oak Kudu Deco Last

Gaziano Girling Rotschild Polo Suede TG73 Last With Belt

Gaziano Girling Walkton Rosewood Kudu Vintage Cherry MH71 Last

Gaziano Girling Gable Vintage Oak TG73 Last with belt

Gaziano Girling Sinatra Black Calf MH71 Last

Gaziano Girling Cannes Oak Kudu KN14 Last

Gaziano Girling Thorpe Rosewood Kudu MH71 Last

Gaziano Girling Isham Oak Kudu MH71 Last

Let the drooling begin
rolleyes.gif

Regards,

Oliver

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yeah, that was my original thought.

After seeing the watch @Leaves
 may or may have not sent I think I'll still stick with the Red Sub. But maybe I''ll give that one to the wife. LOL

Then you must really love you wife!

DavidAE

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Trying to give another chance for the following GMTO.

Enzo Bonafè Etrusco Wholecut
Double leather sole
Norwegian natural stitch
Rubber topy

Idea is to bring it into decisively casual look

So, essentially we are talking this shoe

Enzo-Bonafe-3725-new-04_1024x1024.jpg

on double sole and this stitch

b90402f2_LLbb.jpeg

Norwegian stitch unfortunately adds a lot to the price, so Skoak priced this shoe at $625
I also open to skip Norwegian and stick with double sole and topy which should be $548

If you are interested in this makeup please PM me.
I am going to post this in one other forum

Thank you

David

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads