• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dalevy new year would be fantastic! With the EB button boot this December and Lazyman this November, I think January would be just fine for 804 black captoes. Are you OK with that timing @ThunderMarch?

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^if you guys want to check back with me after the new year, this has always been on my list of to-get since I saw the original. But I can't commit to anything right now. Would be hot with a red lining.

@dalevy new year would be fantastic! With the EB button boot this December and Lazyman this November, I think January would be just fine for 804 black captoes. Are you OK with that timing @ThunderMarch ?

Absolutely, I would do anything, to get this GMTO going.

Speaking of which, I have gathered enough interest for a EB wingtip spectator GMTO in Vitello Giamaica and Hidro Lino. This will also happen in December. If anyone wishes to join in.......

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Absolutely, I would do anything, to get this GMTO going. 

Speaking of which, I have gathered enough interest for a EB wingtip spectator GMTO in Vitello Giamaica and Hidro Lino. This will also happen in December. If anyone wishes to join in.......
Ok January it is then. Thanks for the heads up on the spectator but, however I think I need to maintain it at one MTO per month otherwise newborns colleg fund will be completely wiped out :)

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok January it is then. Thanks for the heads up on the spectator but, however I think I need to maintain it at one MTO per month otherwise newborns colleg fund will be completely wiped out :)

Totally understand.
Once again, congratulations. I'm happy for you, my friend.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep me in the loop on the 804 captoe guys. Might have to do that one (if no red lining - sorry). January works well.

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heh. Funny you mention that. So to clarify, I'm on the fence. I want the shoe, but deciding to go forward will be another matter. I should be able to make a decision in January. Other things, clothing and non-clothing related, may take precedence. I'd say 50-50 right now.

bloodyj13

Reaction score
These are just .... so nice. The 74945 is nice yes. But the 804 just seems so perfect for a dressy oxford.
I've just been vacillating on getting this pair from SkoaB's store...
Come on guys, I'm sure we can get 2 more guys for a gmto in the 804 last.
Hi, I would like to join in, would you mind to give me some more information about the gmto, i.e. payment method and expect delivery time?

thanks

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to join in, would you mind to give me some more information about the gmto, i.e. payment method and expect delivery time?

thanks

Hey there,
the price for this pair is 4320 SEK (after deducting VAT).
Half now, half on completion (approx 4mths from the start).
Shipping cost is between 200 to 400SEK in addition.
Credit card payment is accepted.
For sizing advice, email [email protected]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads