• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now that I have the Malvern I maybe a little less likely to do that, but we'll just have to see.

I meant all loden! I have an all loden on 64 last with medium brown edge trim and contrast stitching on order ;)

Sounds extremely interesting, can't wait to see your pics.

When did you order them?

That will be a nice pair to see pics of when they are finished. Keep us posted.

Just to keep it all different, that is why I'll go for the olive green calf with the green Utah shaft so we will get to see another new combination. I'm just waiting to make the order for the unlined suede shanklin first so we all know how the new ordering policy will be.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That will be a nice pair to see pics of when they are finished. Keep us posted.

Just to keep it all different, that is why I'll go for the olive green calf with the green Utah shaft so we will get to see another new combination. I'm just waiting to make the order for the unlined suede shanklin first so we all know how the new ordering policy will be.

Sounds like a great combination. I look forward to seeing it.

I'm guessing that pricing will be closer if not almost the same no matter who you order your shoes from.

canadianhockey3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
While we're speaking about GTMO's I'd be interested in something burgundy in a rain last. Maybe even rubi shell

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice choice, I can picture but I am also looking forward to seeing it when it's done. The quality of EB museum calf is great, I have claret museum calf. I am sure pewter will look great.

Sure thing!
biggrin.gif

Model 3540 balmoral boot on 946 last
- Pewter museum calf
- Deleted cap toe (making it a plaintoe)
- 8 exposed black eyelets
- Hand-welted 270 degrees
- Double leather sole with flush metal toe taps

While I haven't been religiously following the thread, I've not yet seen samples of EB's pewter museum calf...
They're now en route from Stockholm...thanks to the Skoak team!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics