• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dRm0j0

Reaction score
Hey,

You guys still have the "Burgundy Beauty" from Enzo? Can't seem to find it on your website anymore. If not, is it still available via MTO?

Thanks!

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why you do not ask to direct the shipping to your work. In my office is always someone present and therefore can accept package. From my personal experience, the best solution... .

I get my personal things ship to my house shoes, cloths etc I try not to have them ship to my office. Because higher chance of theft. I also work in small office setting. Too many nosey coworkers & ppl.

Last edited:

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Personal package deliveries to my office are actively discouraged. We have some pretty absurd security protocols - all incoming packages are x-rayed at a minimum and subject to other types of undisclosed screening. I'd hate for some machine to think the metal shaft in a pair of shoe trees was something nefarious. So it's post office for me. But frankly, this would be the case even if I could have office deliveries. Part of the reason that couriers can speed packages through customs is that they are hyper-aggressive in collecting duties and taxes on all commercial goods - which is about 99% of what customs really cares about anyway. As a result, I am not only almost guaranteed to get hit with duties collected on an international package, the courier will make damn sure to apply every single tax that could conceivably be applied. FedEx is spectacularly thorough in this regard. And then they will charge me for the privelege on top of it. With the sheer volume of postal material coming in daily, customs really can only spot-check when left to do it themselves. So the chances of the package sailing through with no duties or taxes assesed at all are very good. And when they are assessed, at least they don't charge you for the work they did in making the assessment. Besides, do I really want my employer and co-workers knowing how many damned shoes I buy? No, I don't. I really don't. On a recent delivery (NOT Skoak) I had specifically requested trackable postal shipping, but the vendor decided to ship by UPS anyway. Massive headache on my end, as a result. Missed delieries at home (d'uh, I work for a living) - multiple calls by me to their 1-800 number, assurances that the package would be held for pickup but that message never seemed to get to the actual drivers. Three missed deliveries at home (d'uh, still working...) and then they say they are returning the package to the vendor because it is "undeliverable". 4th call to the 800 number finally gets the package held..... at the airport. 40 min drive there. 40 min drive back. This type of BS does NOT happen with postal deliveries here.
Quote:
I think a suede chelsea would be more versatile. The braided boot is way cool but kinda funky and a bit out there. A nice addition to an already well established and versatile rotation, but not the best choice if you are seeking maximum versatility out of this particular pair. Not sure that Fox is the most versatile shade, though. I would get more wear out of a slightly darker shade.
I am sorry you had to deal with all that I had to deal with similar situation but not that bad. And that is why I agree with you regarding local postal service. And thank you for your input I really appreciate it :slayer:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey,

You guys still have the "Burgundy Beauty" from Enzo? Can't seem to find it on your website anymore. If not, is it still available via MTO?

Thanks!
It is currently sold out and we have not yet decided if we will restock it again. However, it is available to order as a Single MTO for a good deal since the surcharge for Bonafè is only 15%. Please e-mail us for further questions.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
My Enzo Bonafe MTO chukkas arrived today. I'm very happy with how they turned out!

Went with the millerighe sole so these can be worn more often.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow
Those chukkas look really good.
Must say that IRL the bracken museum is actually darker than I expected, with rather subtle mottling, which is good, very good.

Last edited:

Paulus-paulis

Reaction score
I´m looking after 2 more fellas who´s intrested in a kickass Made-to-order from Italy

Alternative 1
Model: 1968(http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0277/2511/products/Enzo-Bonafe-1968-03_1024x1024.jpg?v=1381348555)
last: 363Mod ( Same last)
Sole: Dainite
Lether: Grain, either Inca 3993( Mid red grain) or Scozia 8230(Burgundy grain)
No contrast stitching
Handwelted
Burgundy lining
Burgundy- Black sole-edge, Red-
Price : 5400:-sek / 4320 :-
When: Soon, As soon as possible
Estimated delivery time: 3 month

2:
Model: Jumper boot ( 3540) (https://instagram.com/p/vGAFSaPwAP/)
Last: 363 Mod
Sole: Dainite
Shaft: Deerskin
Upper: ...
Handwelted
Speedhooks: Yes
Visible eyelets: Sure thing!
Punched Captoe
Dark Brown sole edge
No contrast stitching
Price :5800: sek / ?

3:
Model: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...fe-Derby-Suede-01B_1024x1024.jpg?v=1427272595
Last: 363 Mod
Sole: dainite
Lether: Grain, either Inca 3993( Mid red grain) or Scozia 8230(Burgundy grain)
Handwelted
No contrast stitching
Price:5400 :-sek / 4320:-

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads