• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who bought the Skoak Carmina Adelaide in grey suede, what did you guys wear it with. Im thinking if either pairing it with a royal blue suit or white/cream pants with a navy blazer for casual wear.Any suggestions?

stmaier

Reaction score

All--here are what I would consider final specs for the Rain last shortwing boot...if these do not work then this GMTO is essentially dead... Details: Style: Shortwing Boot Last: Rain Eyelets: 4 eyelets & 4 hooks Sole: "500" sole with Dainite bottom (the 500 has a slim mid-layer...this option that is between a single and double sole...essentially a 1.5 sole) Leather: Dark Cognac Cordovan If you are interested please PM me. Here is an example of a Rain lasted shortwing boot
Just a quick reminder to everyone about the above GMTO...we have 6 participants and Patrik will be putting in the order shortly. If you still want to participate please contact Patrik through PM member "leaves" or the sales email for Skoak.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
I was part of the GMTO for the Dark Cognac Jumper Boots from Carmina, but due to certain circumstances I will not be able to wear these for quite a while, so I am hoping to sell them (in a sense). If anybody is interested, it would be as if you were purchasing from Skaok directly.

Here are the details:
Boot: Carmina Jumpers

Color: Dark Cognac (Note: Should be similar to the above, but may not be exact)
Last: Oscar Last (I believe this fits similarly to the Forest last)
Price: Approx. $720 (This could change, but I believe it is a fairly good deal relative to other Carmina retailers)

Please PM me for details and / or any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just a quick reminder to everyone about the above GMTO...we have 6 participants and Patrik will be putting in the order shortly. If you still want to participate please contact Patrik through PM member "leaves" or the sales email for Skoak.

Quick correction on this make up, there's actually just three pairs of speed hooks, just like the picture shows. Total number of eyelets = seven pairs (four blind, three speed hooks).

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I can confirm that we received the Cognac Shell Jumpers late this afternoon (CET). They will go through quality control tomorrow and then e-mails will go out to all participants. All further communication in regards of this GMTO will go through [email protected]. Thank you for your patience and support.

A batch of Jumpers in Grain also arrived ahead of schedule, these will be supplied based on how early each client placed their pre-order ("first come-first serve"). E-mails will go out for these participants as well.

EDIT: added picture

Last edited:

ElementHU

Reaction score

I can confirm that we received the Cognac Shell Jumpers late this afternoon (CET). They will go through quality control tomorrow and then e-mails will go out to all participants. All further communication in regards of this GMTO will go through [email protected]. Thank you for your patience and support.

A batch of Jumpers in Grain also arrived ahead of schedule, these will be supplied based on how early each client placed their pre-order ("first come-first serve"). E-mails will go out for these participants as well.

Excellent news! Can't wait to get these stateside...

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Booyah!!!!

Great news can't wait to get mine as well.

Looking forward to receiving my email.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads