1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Silk/cotton blends

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Nov 13, 2004.

1. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

I realized recently that an inordinate number of my favorite ties are a 60/40 silk/cotton blend, or thereabouts. I love those fabrics. Anybody with me on this?

2. redtree00

redtree00 Senior member

One of my favorite ties is a green silk/cotton blend, unfortunately it is falling apart after very little use (~10 times). [​IMG] I don't know if it is due to the cotton blend not being sturdy or the Zegna construction, it is my only Zegna tie. You mentioned having an affinity for woven green ties, I too will buy any nice medium/dark green (not olive) tie I come across, thing is they are not easy to find. Any green tie sources you are willing to share ?