• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your gym

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gym looks like the one in the OP, but minus the free space, the light, and the general air of it being setup for people know know what they're doing

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gym sucks, its only a 24hr fitness. I'll post some pictures of my climbing gym next time I'm there.

jsqfunk

Reaction score
interesting... more info please - are there classes or all self-directed workouts?

Originally Posted by suited
It was a nice find, that's for sure.

Eh, not really. We do some crossfit movements, but the two owners aren't big fans of traditional crossfit, for numerous reasons.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jsqfunk
interesting... more info please - are there classes or all self-directed workouts?

Both. There are usually two met-con workouts on the board each day. One is GPP, and the other is strength. In my case, I come in and I do my lifting first. For instance, I might come in and Squat, Bench Press, then do the strength met-con workout afterward.

Generally, the GPP is geared more toward women, although you have some women doing strength workouts as well. Starting next week, each client is going to be given a workout journal (I already keep one, but they are building these for you) to log all of your progress. The workouts will vary depending on your goals, which is why I like it so much. You're able to operate with a certain level of autonomy while still having most of the work done for you, in terms of workout design.

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC07822.jpg

[gickr.com]_bc89ddb5-a1ab-4af4-514b-016aba346d9f.gif

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crashoran
I'm sorry but if you're paying $100/m for that you're getting taken big time.

You should post more often, but preferably in other people's threads so I can laugh without feeling tempted to explain how stupid you are.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crashoran
Hey, if you want to blow your money on something that possibly might rival my Jr. high weightroom, I'm all for it bro. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

+1

Clearly needs more glitzy stainless steel machines, wall-mounted flat screen TVs, and maybe a soft leather electronic massage chair for those days you go to the gym and just want to 'forget' about working out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads