• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And indeed there will be time
To wonder, “Do I dare?” and, “Do I dare?”
Time to turn back and descend the stair,
With a bald spot in the middle of my hair—
(They will say: “How his hair is growing thin!”)
My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,
My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin—

Steve29

Reaction score
I have lots of shirts, that I don't wear. When I see them, I think that will suit me but I never find time or an occasion to wear them.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

supreme-levis-leather-trucker-jacket-01-570x570.jpg

inb4 "buy ToJ instead" :laugh: (which might only come in suede, now that I think about it)

Anyhows, I like it. I'd say go for it (assuming you know whether it's decent leather and construction and all that...I've never handled Supreme before).

jwoowoo

Reaction score
I've been looking for a denim jacket for this spring and have narrowed it down to 2, but I can't decide. This is a battle of the denim jackets, any input is welcome.
Concerns: I don't know how I feel yet about the zipper closure on the APC instead of buttons for a denim jacket, but the OL one looks less substantial and resembles a more of a shirt while the APC is for sure a jacket. But the OL jacket looks more classic too! Ah! I cant decide -_-

pC5Thl.jpg

2yohFl.jpg

Here are the links also for additional pictures:

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,1846.html?nav=men
http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/our-legacy/jean-jacket-irregular-indigo

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Pocket placement is weird on OL, it's what turned me off. But might be a selling point for you? Zipper is unacceptable on APC too. Sorry man

Last edited:

jwoowoo

Reaction score

Pocket placement is weird on OL, it's what turned me off. But might be a selling point for you? Zipper is unacceptable on APC too. Sorry man

Thanks for the feedback, yeah, the APC zipper was not flying with me either, thanks for the input tween. I'll go with the OL as I kind of like the pocket placement. Its basically the same pocket placement as APC did in a past spring season.

lH2YBl.png

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
x-posted since now i'm really considering it but the color is quite a Popsicle !

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the color and the sheen but the style of the shirt isn't right for that, it would really benefit from being longer (long shirts 2012 !) and with a different collar configuration maybe, also no chest pockets.

I think I'll pass on that one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads