• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Vegas Meetup July 29th - 31st

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK homosexualists,

I'll be in Vegas during the timeframe listed above. Mostly to visit my brother, but also to a) get really drunk and behave inappropriately, and b) throw tomatoes at players during evo 2011 here and there (google this if you care about fighting games). I think Lane will be down there also for reasons a) and b), so we can all wear our drapey emotional goth pieces (not clothes!) together and take pixxx.

FYI: As I am fail-adverse, this will not be a NYC/Baltimore redux. I will actually answer my phone and approach people that look familiar; and maybe even sit near a window. WHO KNOWS?!!?

WEST COAST IS BEST COAST. Get at me.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3s6Ez.png

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
OK homosexualists,

I'll be in Vegas during the timeframe listed above. Mostly to visit my brother, but also to a) get really drunk and behave inappropriately, and b) throw tomatoes at players during evo 2011 here and there (google this if you care about fighting games). I think Lane will be down there also for reasons a) and b), so we can all wear our drapey emotional goth pieces (not clothes!) together and take pixxx.

FYI: As I am fail-adverse, this will not be a NYC/Baltimore redux. I will actually answer my phone and approach people that look familiar; and maybe even sit near a window. WHO KNOWS?!!?

WEST COAST IS BEST COAST. Get at me.

Originally Posted by macuser3of5
3s6Ez.png

what was that about not being a baltimore redux??

sorry mang i hope you have a blast in vegas, SF queers or not.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you still have a month to comply before I don't answer my phone or hide in restaurants.
tongue.gif
mens' week? every week with me is mens' week no **** (5)

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why this past tense? I'm not even there yet.
tongue.gif

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe look into rounding up a female harem so you can get into XS without paying ridiculous cover / buying a table.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, my only concubine will be at home with our son, so unfortunately I don't think I'll arrive with a proper harem, and I doubt my friends, despite my excellent wingman skills, will manage much. That said, what are some hoppin spots for seeing some ****? XS; anything else? I don't really need to go to clubs, chill bars/lounges work too.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
My recommendation for XS was kind of a joke; it's usually where Creative Recreation has their blinged-out party for mens' week. Don't get me wrong, though, there's usually plenty of hot poa.

I've never been one for clubs so if I were you I'd see who was playing in town that week. I've caught a few good shows at the Hard Rock. That place tends to pretty rowdy, too.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I enjoy people watching, so the more ridiculous the better.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
In that case, the Peppermill. Yikes. Or O'Shea's to be force fed booze via a leprechaun.

Beer pong. Not a bad time when random girls are trying to distract you to make you miss your next shot by pulling down their shirts or pulling up their skirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads