• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF shoe effects

tonup277

Reaction score
my humble start... top: Peal/AS wholecut medallion, AE bel air, church's brisbane, EG/RLPL barksdale middle: AE macneil longwings cordo, RLPL darlton cordo, Peal/AS captoe, Trickers kensington bottom: Santoni jadwin, EG/RLPL grant black, EG/RLPL grant chestnut

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very very nice! My favorites are the front row...
worship.gif

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not bad. Except for your wallet, of course.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Today, while sitting in a conference, I added up the retail prices of all my shoes alongside what I paid. The knowledge of what I'd "saved" somewhat softened the blow of realizing what I'd spent.
peepwall[1].gif

Robwynge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonup277
my humble start...

top: Peal/AS wholecut medallion, AE bel air, church's brisbane, EG/RLPL barksdale
middle: AE mclain cordo, RLPL darlton cordo, Peal/AS captoe, Trickers kensington
bottom: Santoni jadwin, EG/RLPL grant black, EG/RLPL grant chestnut

If this is a "humble start," I can't wait to see where this is going!

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice shoes. I am still lamenting my passing on the Darlton WTs at the last sale.

BTW are those Macneils in the second row rather than Mcclains?

Robwynge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Today, while sitting in a conference, I added up the retail prices of all my shoes alongside what I paid. The knowledge of what I'd "saved" somewhat softened the blow of realizing what I'd spent.
peepwall[1].gif

Funny, I just used the same tactic on my wife as I explained that I have spent about $420 on Incotex pants, but full retail would have been $2,400. She doesn't know why I need so many pants, but she forgives me.

tonup277

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

peepwall[1].gif

let's not go there.
bounce2.gif

tonup277

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekgeek
Very nice shoes. I am still lamenting my passing on the Darlton WTs at the last sale.

BTW are those Macneils in the second row rather than Mcclains?

good catch - macneils corrected.

darltons was a complete fluke. when the sale first took place, i called the mansion while i was in paris prior to may 15, and the rep said they were not part of the sale. when may 15 rolled around, i went online...surprise, surprise! so far, they are the best fitting of the lot. not to mention, they feel like a pair of mac trucks around my feet.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonup277
darltons was a complete fluke. when the sale first took place, i called the mansion while i was in paris prior to may 15, and the rep said they were not part of the sale. when may 15 rolled around, i went online...surprise, surprise! so far, they are the best fitting of the lot. not to mention, they feel like a pair of mac trucks around my feet.

Nice score! I had the Darltons in my cart and did not pull the trigger. I came back about an hour later and they were sold out of my size. I'll be keeping my eyes open for a pair...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur