• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Improvement, Self Development - have your found any great resources (video personalities, books

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You only need one piece of advice for self improvement. Stop being a ****.

lovelux2010

Reaction score

You only need one piece of advice for self improvement. Stop being a ****.

you sure sound like a classy individual.

í reported your comment, not sure if there are any kind of guidelines on here, but if so, good bye "fang66" (you do sound scary).

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

í reported your comment, not sure if there are any kind of guidelines on here, but if so, good bye "fang66" (you do sound scary).

This is you being a ****. If you want to improve yourself, stop it.

lovelux2010

Reaction score

:laugh:
6241.gif

was very witty, you must be an intelligent one as well.

Philip

Reaction score

model internet citizen

lovelux2010

Reaction score

model internet citizen

i'm not claiming to be at all, so dont understand your comment. just not sure if its in the forums interest to have people calling other people c***'*s, but hey, i'm all for an open forum where you can write whatever you please.

however, i know soem brands dont want to be on the same page around such content ("c*** content if you will, which is why i reported the post).

in any case - it takes a real loser to start calling people a "c***" for no reason. so i call out Fang on being a complete and utter loser.

i'm out of this thread i think we've bored enough people now.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ You make my point for me.

lovelux2010

Reaction score

^^ You make my point for me.

I post on this forum to learn and discuss style with people. You are scum, a waste of time and exactly the type of person this forum/society should be rid of.

Just look at your own posts Fang, all of them within the last 6 days amazingly.
“Youse are all sick, taking advantage of a mentally challenged grandmother.”

“Kal-El has red ****, who woulda thunk.”

“Why is poo tapered? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . So your bumhole doesn't slam shut.”

“'till dick falls off... though I've seen better pics of her... Gaaawwwkkkgaaag. That was the sound of me vomiting in my mouth.”

“marsupials can't legally consent so the question is academic but would W.Y.H granny ****? [
]”

“|skinny snooki is clearly superior to fat britney. Leave the public personas out of it, guys. At the end of the day, you're not ******* her personality. Are paper bags allowed?”

“yeah i am, what of it ****? you tappin that ass or not? Fark Stichy don't burst a blood vessel. I'm tappin , I'm tappin OK?”

“**** me running she has a nice rack!! I'd definitely hit after watching that clip. Double bag required though.”

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Again making my point. Creeper.

I thought you were done with this thread?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads