• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

LandoCal126

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Do my eyes deceive me, or is that an IH heavy hombre flannel the late DJ AM wearing here?

1769158210_12806682919.jpg

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=46.0

Christobevii3

Reaction score
Will the rise on the straight fitted sugar canes being that much lower make them too snug in the nut area? I'm not really sure how the measurements in that are effect things... Just scared of numbers like those naked and famous jeans

Christobevii3

Reaction score
How would apc rescues compare to the sugar canes I have? I know they aren't in your store but you guys seem the to be the experts, thanks!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christobevii3
Will the rise on the straight fitted sugar canes being that much lower make them too snug in the nut area? I'm not really sure how the measurements in that are effect things... Just scared of numbers like those naked and famous jeans

It's definitely not a low rise jean, it's just lower than the rest of the SC line.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christobevii3
How would apc rescues compare to the sugar canes I have? I know they aren't in your store but you guys seem the to be the experts, thanks!

Yer gonna get ignored with an APC fit question here. Try the APC jeans thread where owners with cross-experience might know.

themidship22

Reaction score
Hey Kiya I just sent and email to the self edge store, but I figured I'd ask on here. How would I go about exchanging some jeans for a different size? Just mail them back? Include a sheet telling what I'd like them exchanged for?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by themidship22
Hey Kiya I just sent and email to the self edge store, but I figured I'd ask on here. How would I go about exchanging some jeans for a different size? Just mail them back? Include a sheet telling what I'd like them exchanged for?

I already replied to your email.

Lachy

Reaction score
Kiya, do you suppose you'll ever do a collaboration with Skull? My 5010s are a year old this week, and I still love them to death. I'd think you'd come up with an awesome jean if you got together!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More importantly, we need more jeans with badass patches. The poisonous snake patch was mad cool, but I think we need some rhino hide or shark skin patches.

steezin

Reaction score
Would i need to pay custom fees if i ordered a pair of jeans to the UK?

If so, any ideas on how much they would be?

Thanks.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Winter Collections from Japan at Self Edge

Great things have been pouring in from every brand over the past few weeks, here are some of our favorite items which have come in. There's more than this in our online store and even some items which are in-store only in San Francisco and New York.

Mister Freedom
Mister Freedom's Fall collection shifts into second gear with two jackets, two different sets of scarves, and a beautiful set of thermals. The Mulholland Master jacket has already proved to be a hit with it's functional design, warm fabrics, and great fit. We've also received the first leather jacket we've ever stocked in the form of a horsehide rider's jacket (Bronco Champ) that is sure to age well; the way it's been dyed the jacket will age and crack in certain places for a really nice worn in look.
Also in from the Mister Freedom camp is two different scarves, one printed with MF's insignias and another with a small Mister Freedom tag and is natural indigo dyed.

Iron Heart
We've got some great cold weather items from Iron Heart, a melton wool over-shirt with hand pockets which sold far fast than we imagined it would at both stores, we recently got a restock of them for the online store. Also, Iron Heart has taken their chambray shirt and given it a weather-proof lining for a great lightweight but warm chambray shirt.
A full restock of all Iron Heart jeans including the 301s, 9301, and 634s have also come in along with the cordovan mid-length wallet.

Buzz Rickson
From the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection has come a set of Suede Officer Boots, amazing quality, great comfort, and a boot that will last a lifetime. Check the product page in our online store for a very wordy story behind these boots. We've also received a very small quantity of the William Gibson Wool Watch Caps in black. We also got our hands on some more laptop bags and wallets from the Buzz Rickson x Porter collaboration. These are the last ones that we'll be able to get from this line.
We've also received a restock of the popular USN White Chambray Shirts.

Flat Head
The rockabilly guys from Nagano just sent us a large order filled with a new shirt (The Burnt Duke Workshirt), a recut of the extremely popular Long Sleeve Chambray Shirts (in Beige & Blue) restock of the Glory Park Mustard Flannel, a set of the black and tan mid-length wallets, their sterling silver key-hooks, leather & silver bracelets, and a jean restock for the SE05BSP, 3005, 8005A, and Balders.

Self Edge
A few new items from the Self Edge collection... We've done a new shirt in a lightweight madras fabric that's made in San Francisco with attention to detail no longer found on many other shirts. As part of the ongoing silver collection we've made a set of sterling silver Key-Hooks which have a turquoise inlay set within the hook, a personal favorite of ours.
Also, we've produced another cap, the Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Cap with the letter's "Self Edge" punched into the leather head-band. The Hoot Cap is exclusive to SENY.

Inventory Magazine
This magazine needs no explanation, Christophe Loiron is on the cover, aka Mister Freedom. Check it out.

In addition to all these new items we've received full restocks of jeans from Dry Bones, Imperial, 3sixteen, Skull, and a full stock of Rin Tanaka's My Freedamn! books. All these items are available now at Self Edge San Francisco, Self Edge New York, and our online store. For more information check the appropriate product pages in our online store; we supply hi-res photos, full measurements, and specs lists for every item we sell.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Mister Freedom Mulholland Master
mf_jacket_02_web.jpg

mf_jacket_01_web.jpg

Mister Freedom Bronco Champ
mf_jacket_01_web-1.jpg

mf_jacket_02_web-1.jpg

mf_jacket_03_web-1.jpg

Mister Freedom Branded Scarf
mf_printedscarf_01_web.jpg

Mister Freedom Indigo Dyed Scarves
mf_scarves_01_web.jpg

mf_scarves_04_web.jpg

mf_scarves_02_web.jpg

Iron Heart Melton Wool Over-Shirt
01-2.jpg

01_03.jpg

Iron Heart Lined Quilted Chambray Shirt
1-1.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Officer Boots
boots_01_web.jpg

boots_04_web.jpg

boots_02_web.jpg

boots_05_web.jpg

boots_06_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Laptop Bag
porter_group_web.jpg

porter_black_03_web.jpg

porter_black_01_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Wallet
porter_wallet_group_web.jpg

porter_wallet_blk_02_web.jpg

porter_wallet_blk_01_web.jpg

Flat Head Burnt Duke Workshirt
fh_shirt_01_web.jpg

fh_shirt_04_web.jpg

Flat Head Glory Park Mustard Flannel
fh_glory_flannel_01.jpg

Flat Head Navy Selvedge Chambray
navy-1.jpg

Flat Head Beige Selvedge Chambray
fh-bgc-1.jpg

Flat Head Leather Mid-Length Wallets
fh_wallet_black_01.jpg

fh_wallet_tan_01.jpg

fh_wallet_tan_01_03.jpg

Self Edge Dale Key-hook w/ Turquoise
se_keyhook_01_web.jpg

se_keyhook_03_web.jpg

se_keyhook_05_web.jpg

Self Edge Burnt Madras Shirt
madras_01_web.jpg

madras_04_web.jpg

Self Edge Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Hat
mrhoot_1.jpg

mrhoot_2.jpg

mrhoot_3.jpg

mrhoot_4.jpg

mrhoot_5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads