• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From a different thread:
Originally Posted by kiya
The SEXT11 (Self Edge x Toyo) pant is actually a 5 pocket slim fitting jungle cloth (heavy khaki) pant with contrast indigo stitching.. Should be out in about 6 weeks or so.
When details come, please post them. Especially images.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Skull Short Sleeve Crewnecks and 5010 6x6 and 5507 6x6 restock, check it.

The short sleeve crewnecks are a favorite of mine, i love em, why more companies don't do a S/S crew is beyond me. Also the 5010 and 5507 are now available up to size 36 and both are button-fly now.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=70

db_5507xx_01_web.jpg

db_5507xx_04_web.jpg

db_black_01_web.jpg

db_grey_01_web.jpg

db_black_03_web.jpg

db_grey_03_web.jpg

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Super super pysched for SENY. Sucks for LA, good for me. And the rest of the NY crew as well. WOOT.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When's the restock for indigo Imperial Dukes? I actually have some money for them now...

laughter95

Reaction score
when's the restock for the 3sixteen double leather bracelet? would like to get one.

also, will ur store be open for my visit to nyc by aug 8? if so maybe i'll just wait to purchase the bracelet then.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughter95
when's the restock for the 3sixteen double leather bracelet? would like to get one.

also, will ur store be open for my visit to nyc by aug 8? if so maybe i'll just wait to purchase the bracelet then.

We get bracelet restocks every couple of weeks, they sell out quickly and shipping is free, if you really want it i'd order it from us as opposed to waiting.
We'll definitely be open in NYC by August 8th..

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
We get bracelet restocks every couple of weeks, they sell out quickly and shipping is free, if you really want it i'd order it from us as opposed to waiting. We'll definitely be open in NYC by August 8th..
Nice timing. I'll be in NYC the weekend after that (the 14th). I'll be sure to stop by and check the store out. Perhaps kop some more jeans while I'm there. Any idea if you're going to be in NYC/the store that weekend?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads