1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Second Wedding Anniv. -- Cotton

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DPDNYC, Apr 26, 2006.

1. DPDNYC

DPDNYC Active Member

Does anyone have a recommendation for a second anniversary gift for my wife? Traditionalists that we are, i'm in the market for something cotton. Any ideas/NYC purchase locations would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Dan

2. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

Something cotton, huh? Without knowing her age, tastes, or your budget and assuming you want to continue being married, I would make sure that the cotton was spun into something sold at Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus.

3. southbound35

southbound35 Well-Known Member

Here's a possibility. A previous girlfriend is/was an Oprah watcher (possibly part of the reason her title includes "previous") and saw this brand of sleepwear on her "favorites" episode. I bought her some of the pajamas and she loved them (me, she didn't love so much.).

http://www.threadcountzzz.com/

On edit: I clicked on a few of the items and they showed to be "out of stock". Called their 1-800 number (877, actually) and got a busy signal. My Magic Eight Ball said "Outlook is not good" in response to my "Is this outfit still in business?" query. I hereby rescind my suggestion.

4. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Well-Known Member

5. Tomasso

Tomasso Well-Known Member

Something from Pratesi, maybe a robe or dressing gown. You could always give a set of sheets and then share in the enjoyment of the gift.[​IMG]

6. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

Sexy cotton lengerie...the dirtier, the better![​IMG]

7. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Well-Known Member

Sexy cotton lengerie...the dirtier, the better![​IMG]
    ...why wasn't this mentioned until the fifth reply?