1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RLPL Sport Coats, Jos A Bank Suits and overcoat.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cjryan2122, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjryan2122

cjryan2122 Well-Known Member

Lost some weight and am moving, so I decided to clean out my closet. I have the following available.

1. RLPL Sport coat: Silk/Cashmere 3 button Herringbone. 44R no modifications except 25 in sleeve. Ticket pocket. In great shape. SOLD
    2. RLPL Sport coat: Wool/Alpaca Blend: 44R same modifications as above. SOLD

Jos A bank Signature Gold Suits

All 43 R, 36 Waist, 29 IN pant length. Each worn once on round of interviews last year. Have since been dry cleaned. Perfect shape. One in solid navy, one solid charcoal, one charcoal windowpane. Charcoal windowpane has working buttonholes, the rest are standard. 2 of 3 SOLD. Windowpane still available for $75

Jos A Bank 100% Cashmere topcoat. Charcoal gray. Never worn. 43 R. Never worn or altered. $$75.

Sorry for the poor pictures. Had to use my phone. Camera is in moving boxes. Feel free to contact with any questions. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. cjryan2122

cjryan2122 Well-Known Member

3. tactical1

tactical1 Senior member

Wondering if you moved already.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.