• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RLPL reindeer suede hacking jacket, RLBL Corneliani wool/angora blazers, 38R 44R 46R

Opermann

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have three brand-new, beautiful Ralph Lauren blazers for sale.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label reindeer suede hacking jacket, 44R -- $700
Polo Ralph Lauren (Corneliani) 100% virgin wool tweed blazer, 38R -- $300
Polo Ralph Lauren (Corneliani) 75% virgin wool 25% angora herringbone blazer, 46R -- $300

All prices include US shipping via USPS Priority, International shipping is $20 extra.

My asking prices are not set in stone and I am always open to reasonable offers.

Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or measurements. Also double-check measurements as these are Italian blazers and fit about a size smaller than their American counterparts.

Here is a link to my ebay feedback.

RL Purple Label reindeer suede hacking jacket, BNWOT, 44R, $700

Single-breasted, three-button front, notched collar, double back vents, angled hacking pockets and full bemberg lining. Velvet pouch w/extra button. Made in Italy.

Wow, is this ever nice! I've never had the pleasure of experiencing leather this buttery soft or rich-smelling in person. I bought this brand-new but the retail hang-tags had fallen off. Also there is no inner chest-pocket tag so I'm not sure who makes it. There are some amazing details--check out the stitching along the lapels and pockets and the working buttonholes. It must have retailed for close to $3000 or more.

The color is a light-brown cappuccino. The fourth and fifth pictures get the color exactly right.

Chest: 22"
Shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve: 26"
Length: 31.5"

blazer011aj3.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren tweed blazer, BNWT, 38R, $300

Single breasted four button (4 rolled to 3), single center vent, notched lapel, fully lined. Two waist pockets and one chest pocket. 100% virgin wool. Made in Italy by Corneliani.

A beautiful tweed jacket in a windowpane plaid pattern. It is basically this jacket with one more button and different pockets. The retail tag is missing but I sold an identical blazer recently and it was $1175.

Chest: 19.5"
Shoulder: 18"
Sleeve: 25"
Length: 30"

blazer007em1.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren 75% virgin wool 25% angora olive herringbone blazer, BNWT, 46R, $300

Single-breasted three button Congressman silhouette with notched lapels. Four button detail at cuffs, center back vent. Patch pocket at the chest, flap patch pockets at the hips and interior welt and buttoned welt pockets. Fully lined. 75% virgin wool, 25% angora. Made in Italy by Corneliani.

A luxurious and super soft fabric (thanks to the angora) in a classic herringbone pattern with leather buttons. The color is dark olive and the close-up pictures show the herringbone pattern the best.

Chest: 23"
Shoulder: 19.75"
Sleeve: 26.5"
Length: 32.5"

blazer001ti0.jpg

NOLA1

Reaction score
so very awesome

Opermann

Reaction score
Prices reduced!

RLPL reindeer blazer: $650
other two blazers: $275

Opermann

Reaction score
Prices move into bargain realm...

leather blazer: $600
other blazers: $230

Opermann

Reaction score
Leather blazer reduced to $575. Still open to reasonable offers guys, don't make me put these on ebay!
biggrin.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If that suede jacket were a 42L, it would be mine. It's gorgeous!

pg34

Reaction score
If only leather was easily tailorable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads