• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RL spring sale - when does it start online?

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you not see the other TWO giant RL sales thread that's always on the 1st page? and why not post there?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
did you not see the other TWO giant RL sales thread that's always on the 1st page? and why not post there?

+1. You "had to"? Come on now.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like you're living up to that username of yours
wink.gif

pledge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imstr8trippin
Yes, I did see the other I don't know how many threads on the RL sale...and I did post in one of them. But, my question got lost in it/went unanswered....so, calm down everyone...i can provide kleenex, if necessary.

Dont know if this is accurate, but I think I read in one of the other threads that it starts sometime early morning (around 8am or so)....not midnight. But I may be incorrect. Either way, I'll make sure I'm up early that morning.

fusherino

Reaction score
yes, its interesting how helpful everyone is on sf even tho we are all in competition for the same shoes/clothes. i guess i should just accept it.

Originally Posted by pledge
anytime. i just hope you're not a size small
smile.gif

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Latest marketing email says online starts 9am Eastern on the 15th.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
is there anything worth picking up on line? do tell so I can take a look.
devil.gif

First of, there is hardly anything online that is worth a look.
Yesterday, I reduced myself to browsing Home section and was amazed at the selection of bedding and barware. It was like looking through one of those Target or Macy's free catalogues. Cheap looking products in horrible patterns/colors adorned with some laughable leather straps and pseudo-luxury touches. Hideous.

I never bought anything online form Polo.com until I ordered 6 pairs of Polo briefs that were on sale. I don't care about MAY15 coupon cause it will not stack with free shipping thus making it useless for me anyway.

If anyone knows of a bargains I should look at please let me know/\\
smile.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz

I never bought anything online form Polo.com until I ordered 6 pairs of Polo briefs that were on sale. I don't care about MAY15 coupon cause it will not stack with free shipping thus making it useless for me anyway.

If anyone knows of a bargains I should look at please let me know/\\
smile.gif

How do you know it doesn't stack with free shipping, have they not done it in the past? As of now, any orders over $195 gets free shipping (otherwise $10 flat rate charge). I'll probably end up picking up some black Grants since I need some good looking black shoes (I have zero).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics