1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Red Ear Selvedge

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by keykoo, Jan 8, 2007.

1. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Hey everybody, I'm a longtime lurker first time poster...

Anyways, I'm visiting family in South Korea and I came across some Red Ear made in Japan raw denim in a boutique. They had my size but the staff at the department store weren't very knowledgeable about the product, plus all imports in South Korea have a ridiculous amount of VAT on them.

I really like the styling on them and I would like to pick them up, but I'm not sure where in the US I would be able to get them. I am in Dallas for the school breaks and I'm attending college in Pittsburgh. This summer I'll be moving to SF. Any ideas on places where I may be able to pick up a pair.

Also, if anyone has actually owned a pair, how should I size them?

2. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

i think theres a thread on one of these..just search

3. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

I already checked the old threads before posting...

There wasn't any real mention about sizing (that i could see anyways) nor any mention of retailers in my area(s) ^^;;

4. Rome

Rome Senior member

Nieman Marcus sells the line online. Call the one near you and see if they have it in store. As far as opinions go, I see this as a designer label banking on the "it mentions Japan" cachet.